• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

A message to OZ minecraft

eminem457

Banned
Hello Melo and BR. I have searched for other servers because I got banned for advertising. I've seen other fraction server but they are no match for your website and your server. I had an outburst when I got griefed. My fellow players with me were 2000Jeep me eminem457 and CupCakesLoveMe. When we got griefed all of us started to have a bad outcome on this server. We were saying bad things about the server but we all took it back on a skype group conversation. We are all sorry that we got banned. But x7amowndX didn't get banned and he was advertising my server. Your server is one of the best servers that I've seen with fractions,free-build, and HG. Please unban eminem457 and CupCakesLoveMe. I don't care if we have to sit in jail for an hour or so. Please forgive us for out insecure attitude and outburst. We are sorry and we all hope that we can get unbanned. Thank you all for listening to our message to Oz.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Eminem,

Since you have come to appeal it in a honest and peaceful way, I'm more than willing to give you another chance!

I see as per your other thread you've had some good times on this server, but remmeber we all get attacked and griefed and raided. I myself have 11 times now in a 1 month period.

You and Cupcakes are now unbanned.

Regards, BR