• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

All Blacks tactic sheet for saturday

fliqpar

Haahahahahahaahaha gold!

You know it.

Maybe you aussies and the yarpies could make 1 team that way we might get a tri nations game where we can actually have a 15 vs 15 man game.

But in all srs-ness

YOU GONNA GET SMASHED.

love -NZ-fliqpar

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, i'd just settle for our guys not playing like complete retards.

We are missing cooper pretty hard.

nelots

-OZ-noobItUp said:
The tardies need a few more generations to evolve back to the old Wallabies of Champions past.

Joke :D

nelots said:
-OZ-noobItUp said:
The tardies need a few more generations to evolve back to the old Wallabies of Champions past.
Eales, Bourke, Larkham, Campese, Gregan, Lynagh (if you wanna go back so far), Sailor, Tuquiri. Those were the golden days

Bogan

Joke =D said:
nelots said:
[quote="-OZ-noobItUp":2kqokhmy]Yeah, i'd just settle for our guys not playing like complete retards.
Eales, Bourke, Larkham, Campese, Gregan, Lynagh (if you wanna go back so far), Sailor, Tuquiri. Those were the golden days[/quote:2kqokhmy]
Oh yeah

Inglourious Basterd

arabidgypsy said:
lol you're forgetting the main point

they are playing well now which means they will choke come next year
Yea well, from past experience some of us Kiwi's have certainly learnt not to set our hopes too high when it comes to the World Cup lol

Frogma

Joke =D said:
nelots said:
[quote="-OZ-noobItUp":2cmyos4j]Yeah, i'd just settle for our guys not playing like complete retards.
Eales, Bourke, Larkham, Campese, Gregan, Lynagh (if you wanna go back so far), Sailor, Tuquiri. Those were the golden days[/quote:2cmyos4j]
Sorry but screw sailor and bourke those selfish assholes. I'm talking stirling mortlock, george smith, joe roff, jeremy paul, clyde rathbone(RIP) etc. No wonder I love the brumbies.