• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

An idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthyy

by Doz3r » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Avenger wrote:
i dnt get it at frist i thort u were gonna say a bounty for actually hacks an if incorrect once ur out but if u catch say 2 botters u get the bounty??? not remove ur players from the severs who we gonna shot ???

nac uoy etirw ni hsilgne esaelp= please english in write you can ???? i was saying have a like competetion to catch hackers an if u catch 2 u get the bounty but nvm.

MysticalFurball

Avenger said:

Avenger wrote:
i dnt get it at frist i thort u were gonna say a bounty for actually hacks an if incorrect once ur out but if u catch say 2 botters u get the bounty??? not remove ur players from the severs who we gonna shot ???

nac uoy etirw ni hsilgne esaelp= please english in write you can ???? i was saying have a like competetion to catch hackers an if u catch 2 u get the bounty but nvm.
please english in write you can <------ Now read that backwards.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Doz3r said:
Avenger said:

Avenger wrote:

please english in write you can <------ Now read that backwards.
ROFL pwnt.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
This thread has clearly been completed and finished with the correction of one's grammer.

Topic Locked.

Regards, BR

Status
Not open for further replies.