• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

anyone know any good oldish games?

Antagonist

hey guys looking for some fun games to try.. my computer is still an AGB dinosaur so nothing to crazy.. Been playing the Splinter cell series (Chaos Theory and Pandora Tomorrow ) and those were incredibly fun, I have also been playing Oblivion and Need for speed most wanted :p.

ANYHOW!!! im looking for something new please tell me your classic games!!

discuss.

Sunncaeks

The most obvious is Wolfenstein 3D. I love that game. :D

Other various oldies I like are Age of Empires (the first and second games), Civilization II. :p, Warcraft II and the old Command & Conquer games. :p

Lucky

DOOM3.2.1 Age of empires1.2.3 sim city. duke nukem(any lol ) Halo(also halo is multiplayer like WolfET) Abe(1 or 2)

There are some lol :p

Antagonist

i have a amd64 3.2g single core, 2gig ram and a 7600gt Gfx card (i think its 256mg).
but yeah all the aoe games are fun, and i used to play all the old dooms when i was a young fella ( anyone ever play doom simpsons that game was pure gold )
was thinking maybe something like diablo 2 or i might just bite the bullet and see if any of the cods will work good.

keith

If you are into serious Western RPG's, let me know and I'll give you the essentials.

How do you define "classic"?

Lestat

On those spec's online -Savage 1 or even savage 2(it sucks)

Offline:
Cod 1&2 perhaps 3
All the Medal of honors (bar the newest one)
Veitcong
GTA 1,2,3
Driver
Farcry
Black & White and Black and White 2
V8 supercars 1,2,3
Midnight Run 1 & 2
Warcraft 3
RTCW
and many many more... that i have on my dvd's :)

Lucky

i got a few more

Killzone
call of duty
medal of honer
WWE
Grab trasimo
metal gere solied
Sims 3
The muppets raceing mania ( One of the fun'est game you will ever play lol)

Joke :D

CS: 1.6 (play with me)

Starcraft

Need for Speed Underground 1 (most fun racing game ive played ever)

Flash

OMG DukenukeEM 3d what a classic used to play on the lan with mate's , the jet pack was ace, the ice gun was fun to freeze your opponent and then smash him to pieces with a swift boot before he thawed out, but the best was the shrink gun, many a time i would shrink my mate to the size of a mouse then piss myself laughing as i attempted to stamp on him as he ran across the floor to try and hide.... pure magic!!! hmmm I think i will have to fire up the old sony 21" and have a look at that game again this weekend. Oh and don't forget to throw money at the bikini dancer on stage!!

Trigger Happy

-OZ-pancakefan said:
[quote="-OZ-blusky":1yrn60r1]Pokemon gold version
Red is way better. :p[/quote:1yrn60r1]

Blue was my first, therefore it is the winner.
I never caught them all :( got pretty close though!

Cheers

Sunncaeks

I've only got 103. xD
I found my GBC the other day. lol.

Ooh, I forgot to mention Heroes of Might and Magic III, IV and V. HoMM III was the best game ever. xD

Lestat

Thekid said:
i got a few more

Killzone
call of duty
medal of honor

WWE
Gran turismo
metal gear solid
Sims 3
The muppets raceing mania ( One of the fun'est game you will ever play lol)

sorry thekid fixed you mistakes & the bolds i already mentioned and i had to fix your mistakes coz i laughed hard at one. "metal gere solied"

The soiled got me!