• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Bad maps are bad

paralysis

BAD MAPS ARE BAD
LBAD MAPS ARE BA
LBAP MPS ARE BAD
MLA MAPS ARE BAD
MLB MAPS ARE BAD
MLB DMPS ARE BAD
MLB DAYB MAPS ARE BAD
MLB DAYBR MAPS ARE Ba
MLB DAYBREAK MAPS ARE BAD

Note to server: Never put MLB DAYBREAK maps on the server

kabal

also MLB daybreak is One map. MLB are the ppl who made the slew of secret room failbus maps.

paralysis

lol trigz it was
verb noun are verb

not
verb noun is verb

get it right.

mcdavid:
Random hackers are random
Randha ckersra are omnaer
rhackin srando are mhacke
hacking randoms are hackers

G-Train

also MLB daybreak is One map. MLB are the ppl who made the slew of secret room failbus maps.
Actually only 2 of the MLB maps have easter eggs. The travesty in the current map pool is not one of them.

Trigger Happy

@para dang, guess I'm just not leet enough :p
@gbanger, yeah I'm pretty sure there are patched versions of these maps too so they are fine to use.

Cheers

kabal

G-Train said:
Actually only 2 of the MLB maps have easter eggs. The travesty in the current map pool is not one of them.
Ding Dong your wrong :)

nelots

-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
@gbanger, yeah I'm pretty sure there are patched versions of these maps too so they are fine to use.
Cheers
SSsshhhhhh dont tell anyone but you can push prone through those invisible walls/patches.

paralysis

if you bang in fueldump plz plz plz plz bang in sw version of fuel dump (where it takes dynos to blow the door, not the tank, skipping the first section of map

Antagonist

MLB FAILBREAK = HORRIBLE!!! please take it out, its vote to be skipped everytime.
and please get rid of warbell it seems to be on every second month, we dont need a supply depot wannabe when we actually have supply

please UPGRADE supply depot to supply depot FIXED, this will solve the axis 1st spawn problem of everyone spawning back

ADD+++ RADAR!!! or something interesting even fueldump, SOS secret weapon was a good idea, rip out another 1 :>