• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Banned from dBd??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
I can understand them looking at a player of your calibre mate, you're awesome good but anyone with experience will pick up that you have skill, not hacking. Me? Well me hacking is ridiculous so yeah, still trying to figure this out.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Still puzzled- was it because God forbid they thought I was hacking (which is laughable) or did someon3 just have a pensioner moment?

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not the way I'd run a server......

Weird thing is no reason. No hacking, no admin abuse etc. Someone having the dry horrors perhaps after another big night?

And some of them have accounts here and arent brave enough to post why I was banned. Sick of being owned perhaps?

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
While its fascinating your trying to be a twat, Steve, I'll just perm-delete those, fun as they were to read.

Its a shame it happened, but I guess the tit for tat thing with BR & DBD will never die, which is quite a shame, especially at such a late time in ET's life.

Hope both of you are able to get on an aussie server for some games.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ferny can u pm me the deleted post or it's content please. Sounds like it was entertaining!

usedtoplayet

I know why and i know who banned horus from there server and there forum. I know he says its "fun" but look at this thread there is so much crying from horus not thats what i call "fun" in fact bloody funny. The steve dude if he is who i think he is he knows what i know but i know even more. You will never know horus those guys wiped you way back move on dude i would tell you but nar im not going too. A simple seach of the forum reveals no dbd guys horus keep crying this is funny shit.

Last edited:

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Your title says it all . Used to play ET? Stop hiding then or simply scared? Crying? Standing up to bullies actually and nothing more.
Crying? Nah, just disbelief that people of their age and in this stage of ET pull this shit is funny. Wouldn't play on their server now as I'm here for fun, not little mind games and power trips.
I used to splat most of their players and the rage by some was funny, and this is the reaction to a shit player like me.

Their reaction to good players is to ban them, their lack of admin experience and hack detection is breath taking to be honest.

Let them have their power trips, they can sit there getting fall down drunk each night like always, it's their choice, would have been mature and adult to speak but meh. Move on time. They can sit their in their own server patting each other on the back and handing each other beers to th3 end.

Oh and it would have Slash who banned me. 100%. That story goes back a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.