• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Best Panza shot in ET history!!!!!

G-Train

Thtats not a lotto shot, he goes to a special spot from spawn, waits for the doc carrier to climb ladder, and nails the shot. He had obviously practiced that shot many times before.

That clutch panza is a pretty common strat as a last resort for radar. I remember seeing Night from Idle smash the whole team with the same shot.

There is a vid somewhere of Raveneye,similar shot except with rnade and wipes out the whole team, it was a magic moment.

JoKeR

lol you need to spec some decent spam movies butz. Like one of gifty's frag movies (best rnader ever) or winghavens

nelots

miRuku>raveneye<gifty

Point I was making is that his unable to see the doc runner go up the side ladder thus its a lotto shot.
Skills is something you can reproduce 70% of the time, that one on frosty is pretty much one of those moments thus lotto shot :p.

G-Train

Oh yeah, Miruku is a freak too.

Still think Raveneye wins, I just cant get over the fact he defends his own Dynamite on Oasis from allies spawn with rnade :eek:

Death_Reincarnated

That is a 50/50 lotto/skill shot. He does what I do...get the timing right and know how fast the enemy is moving in which direction....its skill because he is able to measure where the enemy will be and how long it takes for panzer to reach a point but lotto because hes not %100 sure. M@ilda knows this when I panzered him from bunker on ET_Beach...he was running sideways on the beach behind the pillar and I panzered him in the face from the Axis top bunker. I so should have taped that shot because it was skill/lotto shot 1 in a million.

G-Train

I had another Raveneye classic where he defends gun controls on Railgun from depot :eek:

And his main gate defence on Delivery will just blow your mind....ive learnt some new rnade tricks :p