• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

BF Bad Company 2

Messenjah

Thinking about grabbing the PC version next week..

Any ET players played it enough to give me an ET players perspective on it? Game reviews by console fan boys don't really do anything for me these days.

SkankyMoe

Funny you mention it, I just downloaded it last night, Havent installed/played it as yet.
Just installed "Metro 2033" yesterday, playing it atm, its pretty sweet.
Will check out BC2 on the weekend and get back to ya.

phatbass

by downloaded skank you mean purchased ? or? . a friend of mine has it mess its pretty cool id buy it but wouldnt play it enough for the money spent and im getting metro skank does it have a multiplayer or all just single story like stalker ?

Joke :D

i've heard the multiplayer is like CoD4 customability wise, but the objective and teamwork come into factor alot more that pew pew like in CoD

SkankyMoe

phatbass said:
by downloaded skank you mean purchased ?
Um, how's Razor911 Evaluation copy sound ? :lol:

phatbass said:
skank does it have a multiplayer or all just single story like stalker ?
Nah its just story mode, no multiplayer atm, would be good if they provided it in the future.
TBH, Ive played it for 20mins and already finding the story line and game play to be boring :cry:

phatbass

lol yeh but gfx look pretty sweet from a vid i saw ah well im gettin it for free so might as well install and have a play

Messenjah

I guess I'll get my hands on an 'evaluation copy'
Still looking for a good semi competitive first person shooter that Isn't bad (eg. COD)

phatbass

mess which cod you have and if you do end up getting bc2 let me know i might grab it and swap over with ya :)