• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Blacklight retribution

Riotbox

Okay maybe some of you have already heard of BLACKLIGHT RETRIBUTION a.k.a. BLR It's an awesome game and I would like to introduce it to you all.

So what is the game about anyway

BLR is basically a First person shooter game available in and out of steam and it's free to play, I know, I know it's a FPS game and its free to play you guys might think it's low graphics and all that crappy free to play junk but its not I could say that this game could actually level with all the COD games out there.

Blacklight: Retribution is a high-paced online multiplayer FPS shooter with a number of game types and maps. The game appears to as of today have no current single player at all other than training. The game types are Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Domination (a ticket type of game), King of the Hill (objective capture) and Kill Confirmed for all the others who don't know what kill confirmed is it's basically similar to Team Deathmatch, except players can collect tokens from their dead opponents for extra Combat Points, and pick up their own from dead teammates, to form a kill denied.

With the addition of weapon depots which any player in the match can buy heavy weapons like miniguns, flamethrowers, and Rocket launchers you could also buy a mechanical suit called the hard suit that you could pilot,this hardsuit includes a minigun as a primary weapon and the all powerful railgun as secondary

OZ has no particular division for this yet but if you could spare some of your'e time trying out this game I promise you that will be a time well spent but till then watch this gameplay of BLR

[video=youtube;F-FpduXstLE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-FpduXstLE[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Joke :D

I play this game all the time, tis much fun. If you take all the good bits of Brink, and all the good bits of Combat Arms, then you have BLR.

IGN: Splo0dge.

SMG + accuracy = peppertime. hit me up yo