• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

boombza's recent work :)

B

boombza

stock
[spoiler:30t6vtkp][/spoiler:30t6vtkp]

stock
[spoiler:30t6vtkp][/spoiler:30t6vtkp]

I figured out why the stuff i do, looks so dark to you guys, my monitor is extremely bright :p
so just imagine it a bit brighter. haha. just take that into consideration as your making comments.

cheers

Sunncaeks

Well I for one think they're pretty awesome. I especially like the second one. It must be almost blinding on your monitor though, eh? Lol.

Fraggle

Antagonist said:
i always found REAL chicks more attractive... each to there own i spose
I have never understood that...
But I am a chick so...
However I have always thought the attraction to female anime characters was abit abnormal! :shock:
Still like you say each to their own! :?

Trigger Happy

Admiral, we get that you are a big fan of frog and all....but this is just going too far.
You look like a puppy dog just asking for a pat behind the ears when you post after every single post of frog's.
I am doing this post as an intervention because we all see it and we all believe it is going too far. The fact of you posting after every one of his posts actually takes away the goodness from his post by you stating the obviousness of the wit.
Please, for the sake of yourself, us and most of all, your idol frog, please desist from this continual fanboi posting.

Cheers

The Admiral

[quote="-OZ-Trigger Happy"...fanboi posting...[/quote]

Fanboi posting >> All.

We all know what your post is really about Triggz. You're jealous that you don't have your own fan club like Frogma.

Trigger Happy

Naturally I am, who doesn't want someone to point out the obvious wit in my posts.
All I'm saying is, you are cramping his style ;)

Cheers

B

boombza

lols its just a wallpaper....
doesn't mean im attracted to it.
just have an interest in anime.

Frogma

-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
Admiral, we get that you are a big fan of frog and all....but this is just going too far.
You look like a puppy dog just asking for a pat behind the ears when you post after every single post of frog's.
I am doing this post as an intervention because we all see it and we all believe it is going too far. The fact of you posting after every one of his posts actually takes away the goodness from his post by you stating the obviousness of the wit.
Please, for the sake of yourself, us and most of all, your idol frog, please desist from this continual fanboi posting.
Oh, Triggerhawk, I've been conducting research on you recently and have made some interesting discoveries. Would you like to hear them? What's that? You would? Alrighty then...

Reasons you are lashing out at my boys:
1) You are upset you don't have an image signature whereas I do.
2) You are upset you don't have an avatar picture whereas I do.
3) You are upset you don't have any highscores wheras I have 4.
4) You are upset people are showing unusual perseverance with the whole "Triggerhawk" nickname (which for the record was invented by Flekz at his finest) whereas my nickname is "The Pulverizer" (everyone calls me it).
5) You are upset that you stuck with the "cheers" thing even though you don't even want to do it anymore but you can't stop now or everyone will know whereas I am able to finish my posts however I want... I could even say "peace dawgs" if I so choose.
6) You are upset you didn't hop on the Magnum PI bandwagon from the beginning whereas my mustache is already in its third trimester.
7) You miss your partner in crime, SkankyMoe (who doesn't) whereas I can fill the hole with baker street.
8) You pitched the idea of "undercover boss" to the networks years ago but they laughed in your face. Now it's an insanely good show and you don't get a dime whereas I am still getting royalties for "taken out" re-runs.
9) You are upset that death-reinc and me are out every carving dance floors clubbing the shit out of girls vaginas while you are stuck at home making model aeroplanes.

Look me in the eyes and tell me i'm wrong...

I prescribe two warm hugs and then LAY OFF MY BOYS!!!!
boombza said:
doesn't mean im attracted to it.
yes it does.

peace dawgs.