• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Bryce_Pepper application.

Bryce_Pepper

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?
Bryce_Pepper

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

Hobbies = Soccer, Drums, Futsal.
Books = Pretty much any by Darren Shan.
Games = Mainly Team Fortress 2, Minecraft.
Movies = American Pie 1,2,3
Artists = 360

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?
Help get new members and be active.

Age?
15 almost 16

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

Well i use to play on Ps3 and on there i played MW2 mostly and that got me into gaming so i talked to my friend and told me to get steam on my computer now I just play TF2 on PC.

Do you own a microphone?
Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scream

Hello Bryce i have been talking with you alot and playing with you alot your funny helpful and nice <3 andi think you will be good for OZ.

Lucky

Also another good bloke, I have been playing with him for a while now.

F1 from me

Will discuss this with other Admins

Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)
Dont forget to hop on teamspeak often :D