• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Combat Arms

Antagonist

Hey guys, after playing this crazy game called et for like 6 years too long ive recently come across a game kinda like et.. its called combat arms, free fps with a good variety of players.. offcourse being me i walked in and completely dominated so i was immediately hooked.
Anyhow its alot of fun, bit of a cheap mans cross of MW2 and CS but for a free game its killer!!

http://combatarms.nexon.net/

im Ultinegs if u get it, add me to friends list and we will go tear it up :>

morbit

might have to have look see laterz!
looks alright was just watching a demo lol like the NUT SHOT

Inglourious Basterd

-OZ-SkankyMoe said:
[quote="Inglourious Basterd":2fr2i77n]
Frogma said:
i get errors.
Yea, I got an error when I first tried to join a channel but it seems to have fixed itself.
TRANSLATION: I removed the failed hax and now everything works like normal :lol:[/quote:2fr2i77n]

Furry

i played CA for a month or 2.. its alot easier for people like me who are shit at et.. so i kept getting kicked from servers for hacks when i wasnt D:

Antagonist

LOL TBH the hax there are just mind boggling, i saw some guy just fly past me i was like "WTF how the fuck to u fly?" and then some dudes like haxlol..
just flying by headshoting everything in its ungodly path

Inglourious Basterd

Antagonist said:
LOL TBH the hax there are just mind boggling, i saw some guy just fly past me i was like "WTF how the bobbla to u fly?" and then some dudes like haxlol..
just flying by headshoting everything in its ungodly path
True that...get alot of warpy lag on some servers to.

SkankyMoe

OMFG just been checking some sheet out about CA, looks like hacks where made first, then the game lol.
Its worse than ET in terms of the amount of available hacks and lack of protection against hackers.

Antagonist

o god yeah, the hacking in it is crazy, once u get a decent k/d - 0.8 -1.2 you go into the veterans section, once i got there i havent seen 1 hacker yet.. just guys with way higher ranks and crazy guns that PEWPEW me :<

Frogma

Why can't the hackers hack their way to the veterans section? That's where I plan to hack...