• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Crazy Mod. App! (It really is crazy) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazycars99

- Your name and age- My real name is: Carson and I am 15 year old. But as some of you know me by: Crazycars96,Crazycars99,Ninja, and just plain Crazy.
- Tell us your life story, events, fun staff, I like fun stuff! Make me laugh!- Well as you all know, we were all once born (unless you're some super mutant that cames from like some unknown universe where you were generated in a machine and Blah Blah Blah... [That's weird :p].) But anyways I lived in California from when I was Born-6 yrs. Then I have lived in Utah ever since... I am not from a very rich family and my dad does marketing. I have some nice friends, but some of them are quite annoying (THE TRUTH IS NOW OUT!) I have been playing on PC since I was 4, starting on small little games like Rachet and Clank and then going on to more advance games like GTA and Counter Strike as I slowly aged...
- What position you would like to apply for- Regular moderator... I guess?
- Why you think you deserve the position- Well, I am a friendly and nice guy who can handle situations well without freaking out. I love playing Minecraft and *whisper* i think i'm a little to addicted... *Talks Normal* I can make friends easily because as I said, I am extremely friendly. I love to meet new people and have friends.
- past experience- Well. I have been admin on 3 servers which include: minecraft.frascone.net, frascone.minecraft.net (Tekkit Server), and my own server which I am currently working on.
- All sorts of other stuff! I'll leave you to decide!- Well, I pretty much have nothing else to say but that I think -OZ- is awesome. They have a great community and some great admins/forum leaders.

Dale248

No, No you haven't been forgotten :) How long have you been on the server? i rarely ever see you on?

Crazycars99

I'm on quite alot actually. But most of the time I join no one is on :'(. I haven't met anyone really. I just like the server alot and think I could help out on it some

Crazycars99

Hasn't the server been down? Because all I have been getting for the last couple days is "Can't Reach Server"

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Are you connecting to the correct IP?

76.72.170.253 or mc.overzealousgamers.com

Crazycars99

Yes. I saw you on. Just a couple minutes ago. But then the server restarted and I lost all my stuff because I died right before it restarted

Crazycars99

Oh wait, lol. Found my problem... I had cleared my whole minecraft folder of stuff. It was wiped clean besides the saves, so I accidentally had gotten rid of my Servers. But when it was done I entered the Ip wrong: I did mc.overzealousgaming.com:25565

Status
Not open for further replies.