• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Dantheman1100's CLAN APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanTheMan1100

Hello, my name is Dan, i am a swimmer, i currently play as "DanTheMan1100" this is the name i have always played as

Well, i am a person who likes to get to know everyone, i have my friends and i have my enemies. I do not have a job so i have a lot of time to play on the server and help people out. I am a freshman in high school i stayed back when i was young because i went into school too soon so i am 15. I grew up around games with my uncle and a lot of my family playing games. I have been playing minecraft for about 2 or 3 years now and still my favorite game. I play on steam and have 50 games most of which i don't play much.

I could offer a few things to OZ, One of which being helping people know how to play the game, and how the server works. I could also help people know whats going on and understanding the rules. I will be on as much as possible but with my busy schedule and baseball coming up soon i will try my best to get on.

I started gaming years ago when i was about 8 or 9. My Uncle introduced me to minecraft when i was 11 years old i didn't get it until a year after, I played on his account for a long time. He finally gifted me an account and I've been playing ever sense. I play all kinds of games on steam and origin. Some of my favorite games are Assassins Creed and Elder Scrolls. I own a playstation 2, xbox, xbox 360, xbox 1, and of course PC.

Yes i own a mic

Sincerely, Your Friend
Dan

Last edited:

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.
You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.We are in 3 separate game divisions and have over 100 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Status
Not open for further replies.