• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Not Passed Dat_Guy123's Clan Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian Hayes New Member
Hello fellow OZ members, my name is Christian. I am 15 years young. My IGN is Dat_Guy123. About a year ago I got this account due to the fact that I was sick of sharing an account with my brother (megmixer7890).

Unfortunately, I am to young to work but on the weekends but in the Winter, I usually go door to door with friends asking if they need their driveway shoveled or plowed. When I am not on the OZ server I am usually playing Football or basketball for my High School freshman teams. Other hobbies of mine are video games such as:
Call of Duty
Mario Bros.
Assassins Creed
League of Legends
World of War Craft
Etc.
What I can offer to OZ as a clan/community member is 4 years of Mine craft experience and the passion of helping others succeed as fellow Mine crafters. I want to join OZ because I see something different in it than all the other servers. I have played on it since day one. It was my very first Mine craft multiplayer server. OZ has always been where I wanted to be.

My favorite game would definitely be either Mine craft or Assassins Creed. I fell in Love with both a while ago. For me, it's like choosing between my mom and dad ( I choose mom). I also used to play Mario super Sluggers and games in that category.

Other info: I'm just a regular well raised kid that wishes to be more involved in the OZ community.

Please excuse all my other thread posts. I was a little mixed up with the whole process that you have to join the Clan before applying for JnrMod. Thank you and make sure to leave questions and comments below.

Last edited:

MalaWolf

Thank you for finding the right placement for application to the clan,
Would you please make things neater by deleting all the other clan application posts (Or an admin can do it if they see this message)

We will look into this and discuss, as we have varied reports on your actual age. Please remember that if you are under the age of 15, you are unable to apply for the clan,
However I will be vigilant in regards to reviewing your application for the clan, once again thank you for applying and reposting your application in the correct place.
Decision to come after consultation with other members/staff.

If you want to fix your grammar errors as well, it will help you to appear more professional, and catered towards what our clan is trying to represent.

Once again, if you have any questions or clarifications please feel free to ask.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately your application has been denied. This is due to it failing one of the procedures/requirements in the application-template post . You may re-apply at a later date if the requirements have been filled or resolved by that time.

Reason:
16.02 21:51:49 [Server] INFO [21:51:49 INFO]: [Wild_the_end]<BlackMist>~Jesus[LovedOne]> Kill urself! Jump off a bridge slit ur wrist drown in pills

Feel free to still play on our game servers and use our public forums.

Kind Regards,OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.