• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

diablo 2

Frogma

noobItUp said:
oh noes! i fail hard @ interwebz forumz chat.

Cheekz, pls utilise </sarcasm> tags in future so noob can keep up.
Lies! or was that sarcasm? did you forget to use the sarcasm tags yourself? Oh what a cruel twist of irony that would be.

-OZ-i0nwr1t3r said:
Frogma said:
you probably shouldn't comment on anything. ever.

too much?
Apply that line of thinking to yourself & we will have GGz
Lol sorry I didn't wanna say anything but you just set it up so perfectly.

-OZ-Zedekiah said:
but gays never stop being gay.
Glad we have an expert in the field to fill us in.

Frogma

I'm just gonna put it out there that ulti is too scared to play me at diablo 2, I put the gauntlet down to him last night and he decided to act as if he didn't hear it. So whats it gonna be ulti? Fight me and get struck down by my thunderbeams, or hide away in the rat cellars of the intrawebs?

nelots

^You should challenge noob, then you two can finally settle the scores on the Macguyver Vs Magnum P.I debacle even though noob won ever so convincingly last year.

nelots

^I see your 'manly' hair and raise you the following:

You know you've made the big leagues when you have your very own collectible action figures along with matching accessories!!

Antagonist

sorry bro, im all hooked on mafia wars now rofl!

awesome magnum pi pic... old tom would still look at those with love

nelots

Frogma said:
How about style. Magnum has him hands down.
How's this for style points?

Yes, he's man handling a missile!!!
With his boat + medikit

and........

Yeah, thats right, he has his very own Ferrari unlike Magnum who had to 'borrow' one from some rich tycoon.
So with that I bid ADIOS to Magnum!!!

Antagonist

ahahaha but do u have what it takes to match the frogs "SUPERIOR" Mid range game... there lies the true test cheekz sir

nelots

Who needs a mid game when I'm attacking short and camping long..... check mate will proceed the long game :)