• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

diablo 2

Frogma

nelots said:
Frogma said:
How about style. Magnum has him hands down.
How's this for style points?

Yes, he's man handling a missile!!!
Over-compensating for something perhaps?

Anyway, I didn't wanna have to use this but you leave me very little choice...

game, set and match.

Attachments

nelots

Frogma said:
Over-compensating for something perhaps?
Anyway, I didn't wanna have to use this but you leave me very little choice...
game, set and match.
I think the following will suffice as a game breaker.......

So take this!!!

Game....set........CHECK MATE!

nelots

Frogma said:
I have attached some magnum images that may pursuade your viewpoint to change. Note both the attire, and the hilarious premise of each.
My Macguyver card beats your feeble attempt at a comeback with a forehand winner down the line!!!
So unless you can beat the awesome show of how the multi-tool is used then I must declare this match over.
P.S - Next time your on the can thinking of coming back into the match, just think:

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
For those of you who frequented the ogn forums, I point out that I have not yet begun to fight.......

Frogma

No no I'm in trouble until I learn to make pictures move. Even my best potions are having no effect.

nelots

Frogma said:
No no I'm in trouble until I learn to make pictures move. Even my best potions are having no effect.
Your game is too predictable so I'll finish you off with this one last move.........

Trigger Happy

Antagonist said:
lol watever god boy. Dogma is your messiah try and out wit him at your own peril, but it will never end well!
-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
Best keep your fanboism out of it ulti and let the pros play here.
Butz bringing out the big guns. Your move Frog, show us what you got.

Cheers

Antagonist

i must admit frog is going to need to rip out a serious response to match that, that would be checkmate against any other person.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow cheekz, I don't even need to get involved here. You've done a fine job of Frog all on your own.

I fully endorse this thread.

nelots

-OZ-noobItUp said:
Wow cheekz, I don't even need to get involved here. You've done a fine job of Frog all on your own.
I fully endorse this thread.
Yeah, I barebacked froggy good!!!
Now time to bask in the awesomeness and nurse this post UFC plus T20 double hangover :S