• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Donations problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicNyanKittenz

Hello staff of oz this message is more directed towards bk. I donate 30AUD on the website and I filled in all out and I'm I payed but I'm not sure wat I payed for. If I did pay for the website I would like to change that. I was mostly trying to donate to the minecraft server oz has. So if u could I was trying to get loved one for my account raptin011 so if u could change that and make the donation for the mc server and give raptin011 loved one cuz I donated 30AUD thx

Liam:)

all donations to OZ are to the whole of OZ, not just one particuarlar part of OZ, so you are donating to the clan ( yes that includes the MC server) I believe...

Last edited by a moderator:

EpicNyanKittenz

Tell me plz I wanna know

And are u a loved one

Pl tell me and if u are on oz are u a loved 1

EpicNyanKittenz

Can u just tell me when u donated from the site u got loved one and donor ranks on oz servers for games

On the minecraft server oz has so u have loved 1 yes or no

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
Epic, please stop spam-posting so much.

The donation for MC are actually separate from the ones for the website. We will look into fixing this.

MalaWolf

I think you have accidentally donated for the website instead of in-game, however if you catch up with an admin ingame, I am sure we can give you the status of 'loved one', and give you the donor rank in-game.

-Mala MC server Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.