• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

etkey guid issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelots

I never said I can't handle it I said I think their shit breaches the rules which are in place to stop others being affected/having to put up with it and so should be enforced or abolished
You cant enforce rules when bother parties are at each other with equal negative vitriols.

Yeah he's not the best example I'll give you that but its fair to say the antagonism has been consistant and deliberate and zulu is the target at the moment
Again with the victim card, he is only the victim if he doesnt fight back the way that he did and still doing.

TopCAt!

You cant enforce rules when bother parties are at each other with equal negative vitriols.
Why not

Again with the victim card, he is only the victim if he doesnt fight back the way that he did and still doing.
Its not a victim card its a factual statement?!
But if he does fight back then = not a victim
If complain = QQ gtfo the internet
If ignore = not a victim

So essentially no one is ever a victim
But campaigns still exist....

Covert

While we are on the subject of rules I would just like to say that Zulu constantly accuses players of hacking in global chat, disrupting the game and I would like to see him muted.

Accusing of Hacks

If your found to be yelling hacks toward a player in global chat, you will be muted.

nelots

^SHUT UP COVERT JUST SHUT UP.

BECAUSE IT RUINS THE ENTERTAINMENT VALUE FOR EVERYBODY ELSE THATS WHY!

Its not a victim card its a factual statement?!
But if he does fight back then = not a victim
If complain = QQ gtfo the internet
If ignore = not a victim

So essentially no one is ever a victim
But campaigns still exist....
If he does fight back he is still a victim but not in the way he does it which makes him the instigator and pretty much cant cry foul when youre dishing the same crap.
If he complains he is still a victim, see above reason why he fails the criteria.
If ignore he wins.

Its that easy thus why you fail to get the point whilst being biased just because twats said nasty things about his mother.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
While we are on the subject of rules I would just like to say that Zulu constantly accuses players of hacking in global chat, disrupting the game and I would like to see him muted.

Accusing of Hacks

If your found to be yelling hacks toward a player in global chat, you will be muted.
Correctimundo, although the rules do need a refresh.

TopCAt!

Its that easy thus why you fail to get the point whilst being biased just because twats said nasty things about his mother.
Another view isn't necessarily biased, put another way, the old "I should get away with it because he got away with it" isn't a satisfactory excuse. So to finalise my position - regardless of who instigates and who is the vctim and who this and who is that, I think all should be penalised for behaviour that constitutes abuse. Enough letting people get away with server and game ruining behaviours. That is what the rules were designed to do?
Each players behaviour should be viewed individually and in isolation

Also one other question, by your own admission you never play on the ET server so the extent of your involvement is on this forum only? That may explain the conclusion of bias if only 1/10th of it has appeared on here

nelots

Enough letting people get away with server and game ruining behaviours. That is what the rules were designed to do?
Each players behaviour should be viewed individually and in isolation
If thats the case then you might aswell mute and ban everyone. People just need to settle down and realise its just a game.

Also might i point out that from the get go, zulu has claimed to be trolling everyone so who knows whether his side of the story is genuine or not.

Also one other question, by your own admission you never play on the ET server so the extent of your involvement is on this forum only? That may explain the conclusion of bias if only 1/10th of it has appeared on here
I dont need to know the whole story, as stated previously, same shit with different people.

Plus you dont need to be a genius to figure it out by reading all the hate and misguided posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.