• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

EVERYONE POST THEIR PICS! xD

JoKeR

Inglourious Basterd said:
Managed to find a two legged tripod for this poser shot. This is the last one, I promise. :cool:

Come on i0n, Horey, Bandi n Boags.. Post em up, dont be shy! ;>

Tried to get Horus to post a pic a couple of years ago. If he didn't post one then i doubt he will now :(

Bandido

ET Moderator
You defiantly look a lot younger than me, 30 odd years of alcohol abuse will do that. Once the kid next door said to my wife (referring to me) where's your Dad, lol. I'll post a pic when I can work out how you do it, I'll get my kids help I guess.

Bandido

ET Moderator
[attachment=1:1py7ufx4]2010, 2011 073.JPG[/attachment:1py7ufx4]

Me with a couple of chicks I picked up on the Gold Coast

[attachment=2:1py7ufx4]IMG_1911.JPG[/attachment:1py7ufx4]

[attachment=0:1py7ufx4]IMG_1950.JPG[/attachment:1py7ufx4]

Attachments

Inglourious Basterd

Nice fish dude!

OMG! The shorter chick on your left looks exactly my ex-wife :D

So this is you and your eldest daughter? I woudnt worry about how old you look mate...

At least you have good looking daughters :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandido

ET Moderator
Bogan said:
Is the chick on the left holding your manbag for you Bandido?
You could sat that, it actually has that book u gave me with 69 positions in it. We only got up to 6, so she said i'll bring a friend along to speed things up coz we only have a week :banana:

jowlzaahNZ

old account was taken so ill reupload :)
Used to have hella long hair got it about this length now long hair looks gay lol

the rest are fairly recent
On the left guitaring it :p

being tank

edit 3rd jan : added more photos

Last edited by a moderator:

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll post a picture. Just waiting - in negotiations with the dart board company - my face on their dartboard - gold! One picture of me on the net - I have to get me some of the dartboard action.

Will let you lot know when the contract is signed. Im not missing out on a percentage return on this!