• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

EVERYONE POST THEIR PICS! xD

PrinceOfDarkness*

Yay soccer ftw! Haha happy, me and my best mate were hardcore Italia fans back in high school. And I went for AC as well! XD Maldini and Totti ftw!! :D :D :D :D

-OZ-syere said:
I'm posting my pic now Ryan has... c'mon more OZ pics! ;)
(And yes, I had a hair-cut since my last pic.. )
(And yes, I am female...)
Thanks! I like your eye colour. :cool:

blusky said:

SKEET SKEET GODDD DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I could smash Joker and Fleskin AT THE SAME TIME~~~ :~)

INC NUDE SHOTS
Good on you for posting pic man. And also good on you for not including me in your 'smash' list. :cool: :lol:

Thanks again all, great input the last 2/3 pages! Im heading outfor the nigbt now, take care and enjoy yourselves! :D :D
<3

Lak

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
PrinceOfDarkness* said:
JoKeR said:
Cant wait to see the pictures of Foxy xD. He recons he can bench 150, i wonder how big his shoulders are :p
Haha yeh Gary, you might need a seperate pic for just your shoulders. :lol: :lol:
I aint that big, just strong - bit over 6'2 and weight around the 120kg mark.

Tried the camera - it shattered when I tried to take a picture - anyone know where to get an industrial strength camera?????

ohithar

-OZ-Akh-Horus said:
[quote="PrinceOfDarkness*":2g4ug3wv]
JoKeR said:
Cant wait to see the pictures of Foxy xD. He recons he can bench 150, i wonder how big his shoulders are :p
Haha yeh Gary, you might need a seperate pic for just your shoulders. :lol: :lol:
I aint that big, just strong - bit over 6'2 and weight around the 120kg mark.

Tried the camera - it shattered when I tried to take a picture - anyone know where to get an industrial strength camera?????[/quote:2g4ug3wv]

Go the digital... that olden age crap isnt as good as modern stuff

HaPpY

wat i would giv to go to europe to see some games and the countries
its good to now b able to put faces 2 who im killing or getting killed by
cheers 4 posts

JoKeR

blusky said:

SKEET SKEET GODDD DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I could smash Joker and Fleskin AT THE SAME TIME~~~ :~)

INC NUDE SHOTS
cheers bro thats good to know :) Btw why is that chick's face taken out?

phatbass

lololololol mess i think i have the full pic of you in that 1 :p death stick to the jeans m8 :d looks better hehe you got msn still or what i never see you on any more :(