• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

EVERYONE POST THEIR PICS! xD

PrinceOfDarkness*

Cool pics man. Yeh I tried uploading to the photo gallery as well, it uploads the file, and then nothing happens after that. I got some recent pics from my 21st dinner and while on holidays overseas. Will post them soon. ;) :D

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
I havent even got a current pic - all you can see if grey hair!!

Will try soon - be prepared to be scared though, Im fugly as all hell.

RaginCajun

Yeah im an ugly Fekker too but dilligaf?

and btw i would like to know why my original account was banned seeing as i have behaved over tha past few weeks.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
flek ROFL

benching 80 or so???I do that for a warmup lol lol ROFLMECOPTER!!!!!!! I can bench up to twice that....

I'll get a pic up soon so you can gag at the sight of me - woof woof for Flek hehehehehe you think I havent been called that before maybe once or twice - thats a compliment to me actually :p

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
ok flame off now guys or post will be locked - will be a shame wont it

And next person evading swear filter gets their post deleted irrespective of who they are.

PrinceOfDarkness*

niskelf said:
ive also done time
I truly evny you. Will you give me your autograph please? Good luck with the dole and that. :lol: :lol:

Can we please refrain for the pointless raging and leave it to me. :D Aside from that, thanks all for posting up. :)

Eagerly awaiting your pics Gary!!!!!!!111 :rnade:

niskelf

theres anothery of my ratty self team ugly wins hard

and horus WATS THE COLOUR OF A 2 CENT PEICE ...... COPPA COPPPA !!!!

always sing that when im in the watch house :D.... for somereason it takes longer when i sing it though :p

Attachments

Bullet-Bait

REMOVED niskelf and jokers beat the crap out of each other talk!!!!!!!!!! You guys wanna act all tough etc over the net go do it on msn not on the OZ forum.

niskelf you are really pushing your luck with me bud, this is the reason you got banned from the server, one more out burst like this and it won't only be the server it will the forum as well you've been warned........................

PrinceOfDarkness*

So who are Cajun and ohhithar? :D Cmon Gary, must see pics!! I dont want to crap myself when we eventually have our meetup so I can finally give you your radiators. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bullet-Bait

PrinceOfDarkness* said:
[quote="*NC*Joke":35hdj96q]cajun is kato,

i think ohithar is buzz.

confirm
Ahh, thanks.

Nice pics. ;) So when do we get to see your nude self portraits happy? :eek: :p :oops:[/quote:35hdj96q]

ROFL do we really wanna see Happy nude???? OMG that'll be a NO from me :) no offense Happy