• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

EVERYONE POST THEIR PICS! xD

G

shhh dont diss my religions. my god is joy. i follow the joy rule. and i am always joyful.

*RwS*

ACEHOLD said:
-OZ-RwS said:
Or as i affectionately call him : Hippy pube face.
Yes lets see which of the many photos should i post of runs away screaming .....
and threatening death now i know.

Maybe we could start a bribery list for them lol. Oh and not interested in hacks : p~~~~~~~
lol death shall come slowly for you padawan learner !

Death_Reincarnated

-OZ-RwS said:
ACEHOLD said:
[quote="-OZ-RwS":3ia5qxtr]Or as i affectionately call him : Hippy pube face.
Yes lets see which of the many photos should i post of runs away screaming .....

Maybe we could start a bribery list for them lol. Oh and not interested in hacks : p~~~~~~~
lol death shall come slowly for you padawan learner ![/quote:3ia5qxtr]
Huuuh threatning me? How about we meet up for some beers at the local pub instead? Then we can gate crash some LAN and own the noobs rofl-me-bacon.

Preety good pics keep em rolling ppls.

ACEHOLD

Death_Reincarnated said:
[quote="-OZ-RwS":1xlgiwkm]
ACEHOLD said:
[quote="-OZ-RwS":1xlgiwkm]Or as i affectionately call him : Hippy pube face.

lol death shall come slowly for you padawan learner ![/quote:1xlgiwkm]
Huuuh threatning me? How about we meet up for some beers at the local pub instead? Then we can gate crash some LAN and own the noobs rofl-me-bacon.

Preety good pics keep em rolling ppls.[/quote:1xlgiwkm]

I say we crash Runs local pub. Maybe the one rws domicile partner works at, im sure she'd be impressed to see me there Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

and im still looking for his morning photo's as no one sent me any with him on teh ride on mower.(old joke but good one)

Death_Reincarnated

-OZ-Quackk-Rawr- JOY said:
I AGREEE ! :p
M@ilda time to fess up mate. I dont care if yorue hairless or boldless time to see what you look like :)

Get your son/grandson to take a pic of you and post it on a share website.

Time is ticking :) hehehehe

Joke :D

been ages since i was asked to post a pic

not the best pic but hey...

*edit* actually its really crap pic

JoKeR

Cmon lets not let this topic die!!!

[attachment=0:mlohmf7b]5971_1172165674643_1543053277_433988_4614121_n.jpg[/attachment:mlohmf7b]

[attachment=1:mlohmf7b]5971_1166707258186_1543053277_417662_7940698_n.jpg[/attachment:mlohmf7b]

[attachment=2:mlohmf7b]4669_1135551079301_1543053277_320522_6114071_n.jpg[/attachment:mlohmf7b]

Attachments

Bambi*

my gosh! this topic is still alive :p
nice pics pplz!

p.s. joker, ur signature is creepy! lolll -give me nightmares >.< :cry:

*edited* no, like seriouslyyyy creepy!