• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

FAVORITE GAME EVA

Frogma

-OZ-blusky said:
WTF FROG???

The only point that you have right is
Frogma said:
blitzball (which sucked btw
ur dead 2 me frog.

dead
It wouldn't hurt so much if everything I said wasn't true. But it is. Tidus is a softcock.

And anyway you've been dead to me ever since you started using FG42 which everyone knows is my weapon.

blusky

Frogma said:
It wouldn't hurt so much if everything I said wasn't true. But it is. Tidus is a softcock.

And anyway you've been dead to me ever since you started using FG42 which everyone knows is my weapon.
Nothing you said was true

JoKeR

Omg god of war was awesome. I have to admit though even though it is embarrasing my favourite all time game is spyro year of the dragon lol

nelots

noobItUp said:
Anyone ever play mechcommander or syndicate / syndicate wars?
they was cools
ZOMG syndicate was the bestest dos game. I use to run around persuading the entire town and then run every fooker down or blow them up in the cars.
Gauss guns were the best RPGs :)

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
nelots said:
noobItUp said:
Anyone ever play mechcommander or syndicate / syndicate wars?
they was cools
ZOMG syndicate was the bestest dos game. I use to run around persuading the entire town and then run every fooker down or blow them up in the cars.
Gauss guns were the best RPGs :)
Yer, syndicate was totally awesome. The persuadatron was possibly the best game mechanic ever. I used to love running up to the bad guys and persuading them, specially when they had cool guns. Gauss guns in syndicate wars were totally devastating. You could blow up entire buildings with those things. Me and my mates still joke about wanting a persuadetron IRL. Imagine the babes you could pick up!

Never did finish syndicate wars tho. There was one level towards the end that was REALLY hard and was a 2 stage thing where you go to the moon in the 2nd part. It took me like 20 attempts just to get through the first stage and that was just to get a look at the 2nd stage.

Mech commander was way kool too. I remember in one of the very first maps when you start out with 20 tonne mechs, if you ran like buggery from the start you could intercept a 75 tonne sucker and if you were really lucky with some crits you could take it down and salvage it. Then on other levels you could pew-pew with a massive mech.

nelots

noobItUp said:
I used to love running up to the bad guys and persuading them, specially when they had cool guns.
I'd persuade then run them over just to pick up their guns for ammo and to sell for extra cash for body parts :D
noobItUp said:
Never did finish syndicate wars tho.
You are dead to me until you finish your brussel sprouts young lady! :(

Frogma

noobItUp said:
Hence my bills go unpaid.
rofl

Anyone played that Sid Meier's Pirates! game? Now that was a good game, floating round, attacking the english, selling loot, finding treasure, dancing with the governers daughter. Good good times.