• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Fifa Football World Cup South Africa!!!!

Messenjah

(DRUNK)Bogan said:
Funniest thing i seen was a stretcher for a blood nose hahahahahah.
Boges
That was quite funny. For a moment I thought he wasn't faking for once.. but then I saw it was only a bleeding nose.. Dives in football make me change the channel.

Did you see the NZ vs ITALY game? Dive in box, get spot kick and save your team from losing to NZ. Good shit.

RyAn.

Germans are going to win the world cup, after smashing England 4-1 and Argentina 4-0 its clear lol :banana:

superMINGE

Those were some epic quarter finals!! Germany to win, for sure. There's no stopping them really. They'll beat spain, just. So Germany v Netherlands Final.

JoKeR

Mind you it would be typical of my Dutch to beat Brazil in the Quarter final and then lose to Uraguay in the Semi. Germany look bloody strong

RyAn.

I have now heard that the german octopus (which predicts every german game by choosing a box with either a germany or spain sticker on it, and has got it right so far!?!?!?!?!...) says that spain will win. :O O: :banana:

Frogma

-OZ-RyAn said:
I have now heard that the german octopus (which predicts every german game by choosing a box with either a germany or spain sticker on it, and has got it right so far!?!?!?!?!...) says that spain will win. :O O: :banana:
who would trust a stupid ocotopus with the results?
*runs to the TAB*