• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Final Fantasy 13

Lucky

FFS7 and 10 part 1 is the fav Love the story AND on FFS& how you had to set up the magic powers i loved so much and chocobo raceing was the best, i bet the FFS team is swmining in so much money cause how much effot and detil they put ito it to make it such a good game lol

fliqpar

-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
fliqpar said:
im not a nerd.........
Hey man, it's OK, we are all friends here. We understand that you get a twinkle in your eye when you talk about these games and we notice you get semi wood too. Why do you think joy doesn't like to stand next to you when you start talking about games? She doesn't mind the conversation she just doesn't want Mini Fliq getting to close if you know what I mean. But hey, we get it and we support you through this time of nerdyness.

Cheers
its the weeds fault

@@@ kid

haha yeah theyre doing ok now but did you know 12 years ago square soft now square enix were about to go bust they made a one ditch effort to create a game that would not only bring them enuf money not to go bankrupt but also to bring them back into the market that was being dominated by racing and fighting games.

enter. FINAL FANTASY 7

but what a pearler it was, apprently did the trick too

Frogma

blusky said:
I liked the difficulty of the Dark Aeons and monster arena, I think that's what made it good for me. It had really hard mini games as well - especially to power up the ultimate weapons. Just all round an awesome game...I really liked Tidus's character.
Heh, what minigames are you talking about? The ones where you have to kill lots of monsters? or the ones where you have to kill heaps hard monsters? And how about those sidequests where you have to kill lots of monsters? how did you get the ultimate weapons again? was it by killing monsters?

And tidus is a nob. Oh wow he's the first person ever to feel homesick or have a neglectful father. lets hear him bitch about it for the rest of the game, both internally and externally.

Thekid said:
FFS7 and 10 part 1 is the fav Love the story AND on FFS& how you had to set up the magic powers i loved so much and chocobo raceing was the best, i bet the FFS team is swmining in so much money cause how much effot and detil they put ito it to make it such a good game lol
Yo, what does the 'S' stand for in FFS? I haven't heard that acronym used before?

fliqpar said:
haha yeah theyre doing ok now but did you know 12 years ago square soft now square enix were about to go bust they made a one ditch effort to create a game that would not only bring them enuf money not to go bankrupt but also to bring them back into the market that was being dominated by racing and fighting games.

enter. FINAL FANTASY 7

but what a pearler it was, apprently did the trick too
Hey I could be wrong, but are you getting mixed up with the original FF1 which was made as a last attempt to save the company from bancruptcy (hence the name "final fantasy")? I hadn't heard that square was in any trouble when they made FF7? FF6 did pretty well didn't it?

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Frogma said:
Heh, what minigames are you talking about? The ones where you have to kill lots of monsters? or the ones where you have to kill heaps hard monsters? And how about those sidequests where you have to kill lots of monsters? how did you get the ultimate weapons again? was it by killing monsters?

And tidus is a nob. Oh wow he's the first person ever to feel homesick or have a neglectful father. lets hear him bobbla about it for the rest of the game, both internally and externally.
^ F1

I kinda gave up on FF10 when it became obvious that you had to capture 10 of EVERY SINGLE 'effing monster on the planet to get some ultimate weapon.

Also, blitzball annoyed me & required far to much effort to get wakka's ultimate weap.

tidus really was a whiney b!tch.

On the plus side I thought that FFX was visually spectacular & this made up for a lot of shortcomings.

Lucky

FFS (my way of saying finalyfansy) FFS10 when ya inside sin vsing jecket [AKA tidus dad] (i have no clue how to spell his name) had the best music to fit the fight Scene with the hard rock it was awsome :p

fliqpar

Hey I could be wrong, but are you getting mixed up with the original FF1 which was made as a last attempt to save the company from bancruptcy (hence the name "final fantasy")? I hadn't heard that square was in any trouble when they made FF7? FF6 did pretty well didn't it?
@@@ Froggy

I could be wrong too, but im pretty sure that the original ff's did not have a commanding following until 7 was introduced then the earlier titles picked up.

Hold the phone.

I just read up on it, Yeah you are right, I thought that the last ditch effort was the reason they switched from n64 to ps because sales were crap but it was because of the limited storage capacity of the cartridges of the n64.

Heh only ff1, ff2 and ff6 were made before ff7, - 3,4,5 were all made as prequels, thats something i didnt know.

@@@ Froggy again,

lol wasnt all monster catching on ff10 4 best weapons, there were plenty of other gay things you had to do like

- catching the almost impossible 7 blue butterflies without touching the red ones in 30 seconds - super stupid
- dodging 200 lightning bolts at random - wtf
- playing gay amounts of blitzball - yawn
- finding catuars - not so bad