• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Fizz has left the Building.

WickedFizz

`ayy fellaz i'm out, i just ain't feeling this game anymore and i have no time for it anymore.
ive uninstalled W:ET and plan not 2 come on forum any longer.
so this is the very final post ill ever make on forums. good luck with the future cos' now i gotta live mine i don't wanna be apart of no online gaming clan anymore no offense just ivebeen here for many years now and the joy has gone. ganna' miss som of you guys (not admiral & happy) but minge,locky,mars,joy,topher(br),ryan,horus,blusky,joke,stiflers mom,debo,abolisher,bucket,mr.bling,hiskey and ofcos my favorite boys keith,rws & stat you guys rock.
You guys were cool sadly there are people who have no lives and think its so mega cool to talk crap on online forums but i dont want my final post to be about hate cos i no i have a meaning in things other than the world wide web.

good luck with oz in the time to come and hope you give all your deserving members a go on the top.
cos ive seen some members come and go who never got to prove them selves and ive seen some very questionable admin choices.

Add me on msn or facebook if you like. =]

and for my final words on oz...

so long, farwell keep the oz flame burning.

peace guys

time to bail.

=]

Lestat

-OZ-WickedFizz said:
`ayy fellaz i'm out, i just ain't feeling this game anymore and i have no time for it anymore.
ive uninstalled W:ET and plan not 2 come on forum any longer.
so this is the very final post ill ever make on forums. good luck with the future cos' now i gotta live mine i don't wanna be apart of no online gaming clan anymore no offense just ivebeen here for many years now and the joy has gone. ganna' miss som of you guys (not admiral & happy) but minge,locky,mars,joy,topher(br),ryan,stat,blusky,joke,stiflers mom,debo,abolisher,bucket,mr.bling,hiskey and ofcos my favorite boys keith and rws you guys rock.
You guys were cool sadly there are people who have no lives and think its so mega cool to talk crap on online forums but i dont want my final post to be about hate cos i no i have a meaning in things other than the world wide web.

good luck with oz in the time to come and hope you give all your deserving members a go on the top.
cos ive seen some members come and go who never got to prove them selves and ive seen some very questionable admin choices.

Add me on msn or facebook if you like. =]

and for my final words on oz...

so long, farwell keep the oz flame burning.

peace guys

time to bail.

=]
sad to see you go bud ... as i was one who liked ya .. and u copped so much shit from fools tbh.I have tried to do what u are about to with no luck as it somehow draws me back once more ... it is some odd thing.. i want to leave but always find myself drawn back 2 it.I had a good run tho i spent > a month away .. so ya...i dont know what ya fb thing is ..i don't even know how to invite or add on fb.And i hope and wish all the best for ya with ya New Gf and all :) and if ya wanna keep in touch eh?

Hicksy

awww very sad to see you go mate.

your a top bloke and i wish u well in all ur future endeavors.

this doesn't mean u can't pop in every now and again just to say hi.

Dont be a stranger :D

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
:(, If theres a problem I don't understand why people just don't try and get it solved. I understand that some issues... i.e. higher up may be hard to be solved sometimes. But if its just a forum thread with crap in it... delete it..?

Anyway, shame to see you go on such an small apparent account :(

Maybe youll be back. Eeither way have fun with what you do.

Cheers, BR!

Lestat

-OZ-Black Racoon said:
:(, If theres a problem I don't understand why people just don't try and get it solved. I understand that some issues... i.e. higher up may be hard to be solved sometimes. But if its just a forum thread with crap in it... delete it..?

Anyway, shame to see you go on such an small apparent account :(

Maybe youll be back. Eeither way have fun with what you do.

Cheers, BR!
bud,from what i have watched over time ... FIzz has been a major player,And has not been granted thing's he should have had...I was also part of oz ... and thrown out coz i got a bit OTT,Understandable and i apologized to both u and Joy.And Joy was the only one to respond.But that is Just me.. and my umm let's call them "trait's" and i know laugh at when i do play i get "hater's" this for me is lol.To be hated so for me is "awesome" coz i know i have left an impression.May it be bad... but an impression none the less... my alias is KNOWN...and i don't hide it.

Abolisher

Administrator
tap that booty for me bro!!!

any way man we have been mates from day1 sad to soo u go MR brightside XoXo XD :flamer:

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Short response:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont do it!

Gunna miss ya young fellah - you were great, one of the better people.

G

ohk then,
uh wow
:S
i dont really know what to say but fizzy msn :)
i dont know it so some one hit me up
good luck with sarah
might see you round holland parkk!