• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

For people who use minechat

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
DO NOT USE MINECHAT! IT DOES NOT LOAD CHUNKS AND WILL TRIGGER NCP, YOU WILL BE BANNED!

that is all

Well, it appears that the minechat people/who ever else makes these things finally got their shit together and made it load a chunk or something along those lines.

No more kicks etc for minechat users.

OZ Admins

Last edited by a moderator:

vbisbest

Hi, I wanted to clarify that MineChat does load chunks. It loads everything or else it would not work on any server. Its possible that its MC Chat (for Android) triggering the NCP as it tries to move your player and places your player inside blocks or below ground. We respect your decision to not allow MineChat but just wanted to make sure you know that it does not trigger NCP's.

Thanks
Ray

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
No, and I would like to clarify back, that all players that have logged in with your app have triggered the non-loading of chunks, we have barely seen any of the other app and 'they' do not trigger ncp, from what I have seen.

And as far as I have read, its on your end to fix, not ncp, so perhaps if you fix this, servers will not need to take such actions?

Last edited by a moderator: