• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

ForceCVAR

Burgo855

Hey guys.

Any chance you can look into adding the "r_primitives" cvar to be limited to either "0" or "1"? ) 0 being off and 1 being enabled, you can set this to a magic number of "3" so your game looks like this:

It really makes it easy to see everyone.

:trump::trump::trump::trump::trump::trump::trump::trump::trump::trump:

Burgo855

Really? What graphics card are you running? Ooh i forgot to mention that et legacy recommends having this set to 2, so maybe 0-2 is safe. On every rig i have owned soo far i get the same effect, mind you i have always used NVIDIA gfx.

Last edited:

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys.

Any chance you can look into adding the "r_primitives" cvar to be limited to either "0" or "1"? ) 0 being off and 1 being enabled, you can set this to a magic number of "3" so your game looks like this:
Got something similar on mine, more distracting to play with, dark places are pretty bloody dark, axis are harder see, allies easier. Seems pretty circumstantial for hardware etc. Not sure if restricted cvars are working properly will have to investigate.

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
Got no restricted cvars any more they weren't working could change all of them out side the values set

Zulu

hey Burgo. dont make shit up and pass it off as fact. 0 is not off and 1 is not enabled for r_primitives. ask when you dont know.