• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/
  • server back up

From ADSL to NBN

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
Mooved haus, was on ADSL on ye old telstra copper. Now on Iinet's "slowest" plan on ze NBN.

I have been trying as hard as I can but I can't lag us yet, even with steam on full download while playing games.

(woo)(woo)(woo)

my brand new ADSL2+. That's only enhanced ADSL - the mind boggles at what 1Gb/s NBN fttp would look like.

Before this my old TPG ADSL plan speed was very similar to cowsy's first test result, was 120GB/mth allowance less and 10 bucks a month more expensive. TPG didn't mention this to peeps still on the old plan - you sorta had to find out by chance. TPG, customer service champions of the month !

Last edited by a moderator:

Dale248

I really don't want to look cocky but i did mine and well...

I guess this is because im actually sitting her at private school and not using my home internet.

Eh mine goes ok, on cable and not many on our street have it me thinks. This is using a laptop on wireless too...I should test it plugged directly to the router, it goes significantly faster from what I can "feel" when I use a desktop downstairs.
I'm not too fussed about NBN :p

Cheers