• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Fun Maps List!

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
baserace
Cluedo
Tower and Slide
Pool
Golden Dunk
uje city sniper
uje warzone sniper final
Panzer maps
chicken bucket
lol_funpark
ralmantw_b's funpark

Thats all I have currently post up some more plz and let me know what kind of map they are ect.. :)

Cheers, BR

Lucky

all good maps lol But i might have to download load out of them maps witch was is the biggest?

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
I don't know yet Im still waiting to get a much bigger list of maps, the more the merrier :). Then Ill chose out of hte list and then ill tell u file size of each one :).

Cheers, BR

Bambi*

maps sound good br!
only heard of baserace though lol

ps. on the panzer maps, we should have unlimited panzer :D or only i get panzer or it wont be fun! :)

Bucket

It will be good to have a proper sniper map for a change, Sniper Castle is quite good too. :D :D

RyAn.

Nah, i dont think the trick jump maps will work out very well :(
some players cant trick jump :) ..... me :lol:

Bambi* said:
or only i get panzer or it wont be fun!
oh god not bambi with panzer :) shes bad enough with smg :p......jks :D

Antagonist

i dont know wats going on tbh, but adding crazy fun maps to your normal rotation will just have ppl skipping more maps, nothing wrong with the maps u mentioned and i reckon on a friday night like the old ogn or ptgn ( cant remember which ) had the party night, and from what i hear was a big success

JoKeR

I think thats what BR meant dude. It'll be only for a fun night like once a fortnight or something

nelots

-OZ-Abolisher said:
no for those who can't tj it would become boring and they would leave
Thats like saying people who cant aim will leave because they cant frag anyone.

Tj maps are great fun for a change and you'll be able to see G-train flop and bounce around like a fat bouncy ball!!! :lol:

Bambi*

tj maps would be fun! oz are always trying new things, as a change tj map wont be bad :p
plz dont put maps like the those xmas grinch maps with those creepy songs!
encore for the fast train map lolll

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Bambi* said:
tj maps would be fun! oz are always trying new things, as a change tj map wont be bad :p
plz dont put maps like the those xmas grinch maps with those creepy songs!
encore for the fast train map lolll
Whats the fast train map... If you name it Ill add it :)

Bambi*

lol i have no idea what the name is :p
but both allies and axis are on a train and allies have to catch axis flag or something.
and if people get thrown overboard lol < they die :p
:flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer:

*edited* we had the map a few months back!

The Admiral

Subway is the fast train map. Train slows down tonnes when it gets to a station then speeds off to next station. Aim is to get dynamite onto the train so the train will get it to the station with the truck and you drive the dynamite on the truck into the building - is it a plenty vault from AOM? - to blow it up.

Really fun map. More objective, but one of the fun ones.

The Admiral

OMFG CHICKEN BUCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Best server ever. 20 slot US server running pub that all the pros played. Half of the evil scrim team had private slots on it, as did the top 4 TWL teams.