• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Game Servers Down - Minecraft, Terraria,TF2, CSS and ET

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Hi,

So currently as many of you know the servers have been having issues over the last few days. The issue exists due to a large DDOS that has been occuring and then the upstream providers blacklisting our IP's of the servers for 24 hours at a time.

It's just a race now, since as soon as it gets out of blacklisting, we pop up programs and other software to see what is going on with it and what is exactly being targetted, multiple servers are being hit not just ours and many other servers not just our hosts.

I will update as soon as I have more information.

Best Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
Blame us congeres :) can't spell and iPad spelling ain't coming up :) o and forgot terraria is down as well which is on a different account to the other servers

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Ok well, we are fighting bitterly to have this server on today now! So should see it up within a few hours.

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
Had to come back up when I am at work tonight :(

But it is good that they are up now

i0nwr1t3r

OZ ET Pub & ET Pro Servers are online , please drop a post if there are any technical issues.

Apologies to all our Regs & Members for the downtime , circumstances beyond OZ's control.

GGz

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Hi,

For those of you who are still inquiring about servers offline. It's the same reason as above apparently (Blacklisted IP from the datacenter). The serve should be up today some time.

To resolve this we have been trying to move however it just can't happen yet. Due to some software licensing transfer, I'm informed it will be within the month though.. so fingers crossed is the best for this meantime.

Apologies for the downtime. If there was anything we could be doing to speed this up we would be.

Regards

m1das

all your players been playing on cybergamer (etpro) servers and seem to be enjoying it alot more. prehaps consider making ur server etpro especially because of the draft tournament :)

Joke :D

I have been playing on CG ETpro servers, but they have no goomba, and when people lag out you can't push their bodies into funny twisted shapes. Indoor mortar is also ghey, and MGwarz are not allowed/do not werk

Pub4lyf

McBain!!

furthermore I have no admin powers on Pro, the power is addictive....it's like Tang

wait, sorry midas I misread your question.
Why don't you join -oz- ? you might have more sway if you were a clan member?

HAHAHAAH ROFLMAO ROFL IN MY HELICOPTER AHAHAHHAHAAH

Joke :D

wait, sorry midas I misread your question.
Why don't you join -oz- ? you might have more sway if you were a clan member?

HAHAHAAH ROFLMAO ROFL IN MY HELICOPTER AHAHAHHAHAAH
Because one of the rules is: if you leave OZ, you aren't allowed back in the clan :p

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Cons:

No Firegod
No Firegod with noclip
No Disabling Firegod of already firegoded noclipped admins so they fall to their death.

Pro's:

Midas get more HS.

Conclusion:

Although the Pro's are a strong factor for the clan, we actually just don't want you getting any more HS than you currently do, thus we will be staying with etpub. Any inquiries further just message us at dont-reply[at]overzealousgamers[dot]com

P.S All servers are back online! :)

Regards, BR