• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

*gerold's app XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

lulwut

Hey, i'm Matt
I recently just finished year eleven,at school close to freedom, but now that holidays are here i can now just keep playing until the first day of school maybe on the first day of school. My intrests are mostly playing games,skating,soccer,music but not all music,i kinda like making food but only waffles :p!!!

I would like to be in a group gamer's and friendly people that have the interest's and that are willing to help if needed :D
My gaming needs: well mostly when i play i either drink alot of energy drinks like redbull etc.
and i need darkness to get in the zone of my gaming :)

My list to become successful:
1.Join -OZ-
2.earn a billion dollars
3.get a full time job
4.be smarter than Steven hawkin's XD

The first ever console i played on was probably a nintendo 64 with mariokart,goldeneye,zelda and pokemon stadium those are my beloved games of all time then i moved on to more newer stuff like the ps1 and the big old black fat xbox those were the days... classic.

So there it is me on a page Thank you :)

Bandido

ET Moderator
Gee after pushing to have Hilly jnr in OZ my name must be sh!t, so I'll nvr back anyone else

But he seems GREAT

Haha, how keen, he asked me if he could put tags on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Application is full of mistakes. N64 then ps1 but just finished school? Spare me lol. If you are going to apply use correct details or risk action.

jowlzaahNZ

Application is full of mistakes. N64 then ps1 but just finished school? Spare me lol. If you are going to apply use correct details or risk action.
The question in the template clearly states what you started gaming on/what got you into gaming and favourite console, clearly he is stating that he started out on the n64 and ps1 which are his favourite consoles....

Rainbow

YOU GUYS SUCK AT DETECTING SARCASM.

PS1 and N64 and just finishing school, Horus implied that the current consoles poo on the older ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.