• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

getting a wii

phatbass

like the title says getting a wii so lookout for cam sessions when i get it hahahhahaha put your orders in now :p

G

I got Frag's and her son 1 for xmas , hehehehe i'll cam u ya perv

phatbass

lmfao cam tennis comp anyone lmfao i cammed fil my new place last night finally haha the mrs ran from shot naturally lmao

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Wii is nice just wish they had a little more integrated online features such as achievements similar to what xboxb 360 then waht ps3 followed with it doesn't hurt to copy :). It would be good if it was a little easier to make friends over hte wii.. I mean you get your online friend code but unless your PERSONALLY know someone with a wii I have found it pretty well impossible to meet new people.. I am hoping for the new Wii HD to pherhaps to implement some of these features. It really does make online gaming (such games as super smash,mario kart) with other poeple online more fun... otherwise why not just play with the AI.. espeically when it doesn't show any name of the player at all just PLayer 2 or 3 and so forth.

Not to rant too much (although I think I have already succeeded in that), but not supporting 720 and 1080i HD. Looking forward to the new models :), however they wil have to contend with microsofts new console release as both the new Wii HD and the new microsoft console plan to be released at similar times THIS YEAR predicted.

Cheers, BR

phatbass

ahh so ill have to buy another one then to get hd damn ahh well its just so me and the mrs can play she doesnt like ps3 so ill get one for me later lol the wii kept her quiet haha

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
well... wii is still EXCELLENT little gaming system IMO. Many unique titles and a very unique set of gameplay styles using those wii remotes ;). Just a few features would make it that much better is all im saying :).

Cheers, BR

SkankyMoe

Ive got one :cool:

Step 1 - Buy Nintendo Wii
Step 2 - Visit http://gamrr.com/wii-softmod/
Step 3 - Buy 6 pack of fav beer
Step 4 - Drink beer while reading softmod instructions
Step 5 - Follow softmod proceedure, its so easy, finished mine on beer number 2
Step 6 - Visit local video shop, rent some games, copy/dump to SoftMod'd Wii console for good times :cool:

SkankyMoe

Antagonist said:
wii's are yuk....
Ive got all three, Wii, Xbox360 and PS3
I garantee ya when ya got friends over and yall drinking and
having fun Its the Wii everyone is drawn too and wants to play :D

nelots

Wii + drunks = broken HDTV :(
I've had to return 3 screens because they were 'damaged' during delivery 3 weeks after receiving the package :)

Frogma

Antagonist said:
i need some rl gamer friends lol
Fixed. Bahaha.

But yeah nothing like some fifa or atp masters to kick off predrinks. Gets everyone fired up. Especially me due to my knack for hitting an off forehand into someones face (the controller that is).

phatbass

lmfao frog skank lets get frog up here for drunk wii fun hahahahahah oh its at your house i like my tv lmao

Death_Reincarnated

Super Smash Brothers Brawl 4player on Wii OWNSSSSSSS! Nothing like 4 mates bashing each others characters on a 46" screen with a beer intake of 1 per two games.

Nintendo will always have those entertainment value games to bring your mates over and have a good time.