• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/
  • ET and TS servers will be offline due to server maintenance Start Time: 2019-05-15 18:00:00 UTC End Time: 2019-05-15 21:00:00 UTC

Good Anime

Synonym

Well-Known Member
#21
phatbass said:
oh naruto is good if you skip the fillers
Every episode is a filler. I've been watching/reading Naruto ever since it was released and the only reason I continue to is that I've invested way too many years to quit now.
 

phatbass

Well-Known Member
#22
are you up to shippuuden ? and not every ep is a filler lol but shippuuden got a whole lot better he is not quite the stupid kid anymore rofl
 
#23
G-Train it's Urotsukidoji just to let ya know. (Haven't seen it myself)

Okay I've seen like 400 different anime and still watch them. The ones I have liked are:

Valkyria chronicles
Hellsing Ultimate (this is the OVA)
Naruto Shippuden
Bleach
Summer wars (movie)
High school of dead
Vexille
Tales from Earthsea (movie)
Princess mononoke (movie) <The name isn't what you think it is>
Afro Samurai
Black Lagoon
Baccano!
Appleseed
Break-Blade (50 minute episodes, 4 out of 6 currently released)
Code Geass
Cowboy behop
Death Note
Desert punk
First squad -The Moment of truth - (movie)
Elfen Lied
Evangelion
Gundam 00
Gundam Seed
Gundam Seed destiny (sequel to Gundam Seed)
Kurozuka
KARAS
Linebarrels of Iron
Macross Plus
Origin Spirits of the past
samurai 7
Samurai Champloo
Yukikaze
Ergo Proxy
Claymore
D. Gray-man
Gundam Unicorn (50 min each ep same as break blade 2 out of 6 released, releases slower then break-blade)
Macross Frontier
King of Thorns (movie)
Kara no Kyoukai
Fairy Tail
Full Metal Alchemist BrotherHood (Brotherhood is alternative of Fully Metal Alchemist,
Darker than Black
Level (new 7 episodes out currently)
Kiss Dum: Engage Planet (only subbed up to ep 20 i think some tools wouldn't sub rest)
Beck
Basquash
Eden of the East
Trigun
Gurren Lagann
Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple
Full Metal Panic!
Pumpkin Scissors
Viper's Creed
Nabari No Ou
Ninja scroll
Chrome shelled regios (with this one our opinions may differ)
Eureka Seven
Immortal Blade
Last Exile
Tears To Tiara
Kaze no Stigma, Kannagi
Basilisk (I loved this one heaps)
Air gear

Probably many more but they're ones I remembered.. If you want links to information about them I can edit the post and give you information links. Below is bunch of random anime. (These ones below aren't my favorite list but some of my favorites may be in list below though. also ones below i've watched them all :p)

Bleach, Elfen Lied, Trigun, Fullmetal Alchemist,
Gurren Lagann,Gundam 00, Hellsing, Naruto,
Afro Samurai, Black Lagoon, Gantz, Eureka Seven,
Gundam Seed, Deathnote, D-grayman, Claymore,
Desert Punk, Darker Than Black, immortal Blade,
Chromed Shelled Regios, Black Cat, Girls Bravo, Shuffle!,
Samurai x, Gunslinger girl, Origin: Spirits of the past,
Full metal panic, Hellsing ultimate, Evangelion,
Appleseed, Code Geass, Baccano, blood+, Black Blood Brothers,
Nabari No Ou, Pumpkin Scissors, RahXephon,
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Zegapain, Kite,
Steam Boy, Canaan, Linebarrels of Iron, To-Love-Ru, Clannad, Clannad After Story,
Maburaho, Samurai 7, Speed Grapher, Mezzo Forte, Blassreiter
The girl who leapt through time, Spice and Wolf, Fate/Stay night,
Shakugan no Shana, Naruto Shippuden, Aquarion, RIN, Last Exile,
Karas, Dead Leaves, Dante's Inferno, Gundam 0083, Ai Yori Aoshi,
X(TV), Tokyo Underground, Texhnolyze, Shattered Angels, Monster,
Samurai Champloo, Samurai Gun, The Third, Avenger, Ikkitousen,
Gungrave, Trinity Blood, Chrono Crusade, Grenadier, Wolf's Rain,
Paranoia Agent, Rurouni Kenshin, Love Hina, Sky Blue,
Sakura Wars, Strait Jacket, Vexille, Princess Lover, Sky Crawlers,
Voices of distant star, Final Fantasy, Ah my Goddess, AIKA;Zero,
Ah my buddha, Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka, Air Gear, Air TV,
Angel Sanctuary, Asura Cryin', Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu,
Bakemonogatari, Basilisk, Birdy The Mighty, Burst angel, Burst Angel OVA
Buso Renkin, Chaos;Head, Chobits, Cowboy Behop, Da Capo, Da Capo IF
Dance in the Vampire Bund, DearS, Devil May Cry, Asu no Yoichi
Demonbane, DN Angel, Dragonaut, Elemental Gelade, Fairy Tail,
Ergo Proxy, Ga-Rei Zero, Ginban Kaleidoscope, Golden boy,
Goshusho-sama Ninomiya-kun, Guyver; The bioboosted armor,
Hellgirl, Heroic Age, Higurashi no Naku koro Ni, Initial D,
Kampfer, kanokon, Kannazuki no Miko, Kaze no Stigma, Kannagi,
Kiss x sis, Kurokami, Ladies vs Butlers, Madlax,
Macademi Wasshoi, Gundam Unicorn, Needless,
Nagasarete Airantou, Omamori himari, Outlaw Star, Ah! My Goddess; Everyone has wings,
Rosario + Vampire, s-CRY-ed, SaiKano, School Days, Red Garden,
Seikon No Qwaser, Sekirei, Soul Eater, Tenjou Tenge, Asura' Cryin 2
The Familiar of Zero, This ugly yet beautiful world,
Tokko, Tsubasa, True Tears, Valkyria Chronicles, Okami Kakushi,
Zero no Tsukaima Season 2, Zero no Tsukaima Season 3
Spice and Wolf II, Rosario + Vampire Capu2, Ikkitousen; Dragon Destiny,
Buso Renkin, Birdy the Mighty; Decode 02, Black Lagoon; The Second Barrage,
Soul Link, H2O: Footprints in the Sand. Macross Frontier, Kurozuka,
Sekirei, Vampire Knight, Tears To Tiara, Tsukihime, Lunar Legend,
Devil May Cry, Final Approach, Asu no Yoichi, School Days, Skip Beat!
Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen, Myself; Yourself, Tayutama, Tytania
Amatsuki, Toaru Majutsu no Index, Special A, Crest of the Stars,
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro, Peacemaker Kurogane, Tales of Symphonia,
Sola, Area 88, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi,
Nyan Koi!, Fafner, Sola, Utawarerumono, Kekkaishi, Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari,
Akikan!, Tales from EarthSea, Ayakashi, Bokurano, Soul Link, Innocent Venus,
Hakushaku to Yousei, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, Kiba, Dogs: Bullets & Carnage,
Letter Bee, Dragon Drive, Licensed by Royalty, E's Otherwise, Viper's Creed

Total Anime Listed: 220
 
#24
Since I can't edit my post. Where I listed "Kaze no Stigma, Kannagi" as one of my favorites it's Kaze No Stigma not Kaze no Stigma, Kannagi. Kannagi is a completely different anime, sadly I do not remember it well enough to list it as one of my favorites.
 

Synonym

Well-Known Member
#26
Decked said:
Edited to remove the shitty anime:
[spoiler:2xtq7937]Valkyria chronicles
Hellsing Ultimate (this is the OVA)
Summer wars (movie)
High school of dead
Tales from Earthsea (movie)
Princess mononoke / Every Studio Ghibli movie made.
Black Lagoon
Baccano!
Appleseed
Break-Blade (50 minute episodes, 4 out of 6 currently released)
Code Geass
Cowboy behop
Death Note
Desert punk
First squad -The Moment of truth - (movie)
Elfen Lied
Evangelion
Kurozuka
KARAS
Linebarrels of Iron
Macross Plus
Origin Spirits of the past
samurai 7
Samurai Champloo
Yukikaze
Ergo Proxy
Claymore
D. Gray-man
Macross Frontier
King of Thorns (movie)
Kara no Kyoukai
Fairy Tail
Full Metal Alchemist BrotherHood (Brotherhood is alternative of Fully Metal Alchemist,
Darker than Black
Level (new 7 episodes out currently)
Kiss Dum: Engage Planet (only subbed up to ep 20 i think some tools wouldn't sub rest)
Beck
Basquash
Eden of the East
Trigun
Gurren Lagann
Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple
Pumpkin Scissors
Viper's Creed
Ninja scroll
Chrome shelled regios (with this one our opinions may differ)
Eureka Seven
Immortal Blade
Last Exile
Tears To Tiara
Kaze no Stigma, Kannagi
Basilisk (I loved this one heaps)
Air gear[/spoiler:2xtq7937]
phatbass said:
are you up to shippuuden ? and not every ep is a filler lol but shippuuden got a whole lot better he is not quite the stupid kid anymore rofl
I'm as up-to-date as physically possible. And while he isn't as useless as before (Kage Bunshin, Rasengan and his perverted techniques) he is still pretty lame. Kishimoto should have just changed the name of the series at the start of Shippuden to Sasuke.
 
#27
nelots said:
^Someone needs to get out more
I've watched anime for years since I was like 9 or 10, somewhere around that age, that's why I've watched so many.

Also Synonym why do you class "Naruto Shippuden" a good anime if YOU think it's lame?

TBH, we can't really tell you Phat what some good anime are since everyones opinions will differ. I posted the favorites I liked, and Synonym quoted me pretty much saying 90% of them are crap, which he probably has never seen them. (he may or may not have) So phat all we can do is give you suggestions and hopefully some of them is the ones you like ;)
 
#29
Sunncaeks said:
I think I saw Initial D in there somewhere. I used to watch that ages ago.
Yep. Initial D was pretty good, I liked it.
[spoiler:3ponqzz0]http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=395[/spoiler:3ponqzz0]

and what theres a live-action movie of it? so gotta watch it ;P
[spoiler:3ponqzz0]http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=3394[/spoiler:3ponqzz0]
 

phatbass

Well-Known Member
#31
decked in your list i have actually watched a few of those so might take some of your suggestions, and at syn naruto does not do his pervy jutsu anymore lol he uses sage justu but anyway as decked said we each have our own and i must say decked holy crap on a cracker that's a huge list
 
#32
Hey guys was just reading all the posts could someone please please please post up all the vampire animes on here??I love <3 vampire anime, it would be so awesome :)

Thank you
 
#33
smix_au said:
Hey guys was just reading all the posts could someone please please please post up all the vampire animes on here??I love <3 vampire anime, it would be so awesome :)

Thank you
Hellsing Ultimate (OAV) 2006-02-10
Bakemonogatari (TV) 2009-07-03
Tsukihime, Lunar Legend (TV) 2003-10-09 to 2003-12-25
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust (movie) 2000-08-25
Blood+ (TV) 2005-10-08 to 2006-09-23
Ghost Hunt (TV) 2006-10-03 to 2007-03-27
Vampire Knight Guilty (TV) 2008-10-06 to 2008-12-29
Vampire Knight (TV) 2008-04-07 to 2008-06-30
Hellsing (TV) 2001-10-10 to 2002-01-16
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? (TV) 2011-01-10
MoonPhase (TV) 2004-10-04 to 2005-03-28
Karin (TV) 2005-11-03 to 2006-05-11
Tokimeki Tonight (TV) 1982-10-07 to 1983-09-22
Trinity Blood (TV) 2005-04-28 to 2005-10-27
Renkin 3-kyuu Magical? Pokahn (TV) 2006-04-04 to 2006-06-20
Rosario + Vampire Capu2 (TV) 2008-10-01 to 2008-12-24
Black Blood Brothers (TV) 2006-09-08 to 2006-11-24
Shiki (TV) 2010-07-08 to 2010-12-30
Hipira: The Little Vampire (TV) 2009-12-21 to 2009-12-25
Vampire Hunter D (OAV) 1985
Kurozuka (TV) 2008-10-07
Princess Resurrection (TV) 2007-04-12 to 2007-09-27
Nightwalker (TV) 1998-07-08 to 1998-09-23
Rosario + Vampire (TV) 2008-01-03 to 2008-03-27
Sailor Moon SuperS (special) 1995-04-08
Blood: The Last Vampire (movie) 2000
Hitsuji no Uta (OAV) 2003-05-25
Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku (TV) 2010-10-02
Dance in the Vampire Bund (TV) 2010-01-07 to 2010-04-01
Ultraviolet: Code 044 (TV) 2008-07-01 to 2008-09-16
Legend of Duo (TV) 2004-10-27
Vampire Wars (OAV) 1990
Vie Durant (ONA) 2003
Blood: The Last Vampire (live-action movie)
 
#34
Decked said:
smix_au said:
Hey guys was just reading all the posts could someone please please please post up all the vampire animes on here??I love <3 vampire anime, it would be so awesome :)

Thank you
Hellsing Ultimate (OAV) 2006-02-10
Bakemonogatari (TV) 2009-07-03
Tsukihime, Lunar Legend (TV) 2003-10-09 to 2003-12-25
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust (movie) 2000-08-25
Blood+ (TV) 2005-10-08 to 2006-09-23
Ghost Hunt (TV) 2006-10-03 to 2007-03-27
Vampire Knight Guilty (TV) 2008-10-06 to 2008-12-29
Vampire Knight (TV) 2008-04-07 to 2008-06-30
Hellsing (TV) 2001-10-10 to 2002-01-16
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? (TV) 2011-01-10
MoonPhase (TV) 2004-10-04 to 2005-03-28
Karin (TV) 2005-11-03 to 2006-05-11
Tokimeki Tonight (TV) 1982-10-07 to 1983-09-22
Trinity Blood (TV) 2005-04-28 to 2005-10-27
Renkin 3-kyuu Magical? Pokahn (TV) 2006-04-04 to 2006-06-20
Rosario + Vampire Capu2 (TV) 2008-10-01 to 2008-12-24
Black Blood Brothers (TV) 2006-09-08 to 2006-11-24
Shiki (TV) 2010-07-08 to 2010-12-30
Hipira: The Little Vampire (TV) 2009-12-21 to 2009-12-25
Vampire Hunter D (OAV) 1985
Kurozuka (TV) 2008-10-07
Princess Resurrection (TV) 2007-04-12 to 2007-09-27
Nightwalker (TV) 1998-07-08 to 1998-09-23
Rosario + Vampire (TV) 2008-01-03 to 2008-03-27
Sailor Moon SuperS (special) 1995-04-08
Blood: The Last Vampire (movie) 2000
Hitsuji no Uta (OAV) 2003-05-25
Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku (TV) 2010-10-02
Dance in the Vampire Bund (TV) 2010-01-07 to 2010-04-01
Ultraviolet: Code 044 (TV) 2008-07-01 to 2008-09-16
Legend of Duo (TV) 2004-10-27
Vampire Wars (OAV) 1990
Vie Durant (ONA) 2003
Blood: The Last Vampire (live-action movie)
OMG thank youu decked :)
 

Synonym

Well-Known Member
#35
Actually, I've been watching Anime since I was about 8 or 9 (first Anime was Akira, naturally).

And the reason I said that 90% of it was crap is because they aren't anime you just say "Hey, you should go watch 300 episodes of Bleach". Also, there were some truly horrible anime on there. I mean Afro Samurai? That is easily the worst thing I've ever seen and I've watched Azumanga Daioh.

I did agree with you on others though.

Also phatty, the jutsu I listed are the ones he used Pre-Shippuden. [spoiler:3l3qwsur]I know that now-a-days he uses Sage mode and the Kyuubi a lot more, but it's still been pretty boring. I mean, Sasuke casually enters a room with 5 Kages in it (plus 10 Jounin guards and a 100+ Samurai) and then lives to tell the tale? But I agree that the Naruto vs Pain fight was awesome and that the current Great Shinobi War is shaping up to be good. It's just that it's taken Kishimoto 500 manga chapters to get there.[/spoiler:3l3qwsur]
 
#36
Synonym said:
Actually, I've been watching Anime since I was about 8 or 9 (first Anime was Akira, naturally).

And the reason I said that 90% of it was crap is because they aren't anime you just say "Hey, you should go watch 300 episodes of Bleach". Also, there were some truly horrible anime on there. I mean Afro Samurai? That is easily the worst thing I've ever seen and I've watched Azumanga Daioh.

I did agree with you on others though.

Also phatty, the jutsu I listed are the ones he used Pre-Shippuden.[spoiler:2t44mk2b]I know that now-a-days he uses Sage mode and the Kyuubi a lot more, but it's still been pretty boring. I mean, Sasuke casually enters a room with 5 Kages in it (plus 10 Jounin guards and a 100+ Samurai) and then lives to tell the tale? But I agree that the Naruto vs Pain fight was awesome and that the current Great Shinobi War is shaping up to be good. It's just that it's taken Kishimoto 500 manga chapters to get there.[/spoiler:2t44mk2b]
Spoiler please. I'm up to date with anime some probably aren't .. (Don't really read manga)

I don't know how to reply correctly, but all I can say our opinions are back to back to each other walking a straight line in front of them. Almost completely different our likes, interests & sense of great storylines of anime (yes, I believe you have 110% better sense of storylines than me and yes some likes & interests are same but most are not) <Sense of storyline, I totally do not know what this means but I suppose you can say it's someone who really likes anime or manga that have an amazing storyline it's not predictable but it's also great!> Okay seriously I have no idea what I'm talking about now...
 

Abolisher

Administrator
#37
if you havent seen full metal alchemest you would love it phatty but yeah everything else is pretty much said but i think you wouuld really like it XD
 

Synonym

Well-Known Member
#38
Decked said:
Spoiler please. I'm up to date with anime some probably aren't .. (Don't really read manga)
Haha, yeah, I forgot to include a spoiler in it. I have gone back and corrected this now.


Decked said:
Ok, seriously I have no idea what I'm talking about now...
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who got lost. Though it didn't seem negative so I'm going to take it as a compliment. So thank you. And please note that (as I said previously) some of the anime I removed from the list was because it's rather complex or hard for someone who hasn't seen a lot of anime to follow.
 

Spidonkle

Well-Known Member
#40
Abolisher said:
if you havent seen full metal alchemest you would love it phatty but yeah everything else is pretty much said but i think you wouuld really like it XD
There are two different ones.
The original and Brotherhood.

I think you might like the original better, Brotherhood is based more closely on the book.
There are some pretty big differences between the two.

You may like Claymore. :D
Or Tokyo Majin, maybe even hentai.
I think you'll like hentai.
 
Top