• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Having tried the prescribed method already...

nailz

Hi to all you OZ champs!

I tried to follow the link given in bans/appeals thread, but that just gave me an error message, so I thought I'd post here.

I have played on your Enemy Territory ETpub xpsave server before, but have been absent for some time. I tried to hop on this evening for a casual sesh but I found that I have been banned for hacking, which bewilders me, having never done so! I am not sure when the ban was placed on my IP, but I am guessing my housemate is to blame for the ban, being the stone cold douchebag he is.

I just thought I'd plead my case in the hope of being able to play again at some point!

Thanks, all.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
well first off: hi, second off what name were you banned under? So we can find out more about this.

nailz

Well, I asked, and apparently it would have been 'xeno' or something. I have always played as 'nailz'.

Overmars

ET Moderator
That was me, nailz. He was walling minimum - unless he is three times better than you were at your peak, and a jedi. In terms of the ban, we'll have to discuss that one. :)

(The only reason there is even a discussion is because it is you (if it actually is you))

nailz

Haha thanks Mars, I just appreciate being given the time of day :)

In regards to me being me, I'm not sure what I could do to prove it, but let me know if there is anything.