• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Heres something interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death_Reincarnated

A scrim is a scrim...simple, yet on a professional standard, match between clans. Pfffff lol call me dumb and all the other nonsese as much as you want but I know enough what scrims are and how they work and what is required of the players to be in them. Just because I havent been involved in scrimming as much as some of you it should mean that my knowledge about them is any less respectable...sounds like some of you should get of your high horses and stop thinking your mr-know-it-all because 'Ive tasted it so I know what its like, untill you do you have no clue'.

Trigger Happy

Guys, STFU.
If you want to rage death, do it in the spam section, not in every fucking thread.
I am now going to go all forum ninja and start deleting posts/locking threads that are going off topic.
I am getting really sick of reading the same shit from the likes of death, butz and blusky etc that ends in circles.
I am also locking this thread because it is completely off topic, any threads that QQ about it will get deleted too.
Take it to spam, keep out of good topics.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.