• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Heres something interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

-OZ-Zedekiah

talking about cereal? does anyon remember Cereal Killer.. or maybe known to others. Killoggs? bah cant remember the clan he was in but meeeeeeh, Anyways. ^^

Antagonist

you know who was an absolute wrecking ball on pubs... shr@pneL.... Most aggressive smg'r ive had the privilege to see, just fearless

-OZ-Zedekiah

thts right ikon! lol nice memory blusky, shrapnel was offtap bit like yourself, never goes anything but smg lol actually his whole family was awesome, Im pretty sure he was brothers with antacid (wasnt heaps good but was alright) and ike..

Frogma

Since we are reminscing - remember how the YoY guys had to change their tags to (whystarwhy) because some servers had a filter that would kick any yoy players? God those guys were head and shoulders above everyone for a while there.

G-Train

Yeah, YOY was the shiz, I smurfed a game against them back in the day for my flatmate, DFENZ. Max pepperred us all, over and over.

Shr@p was an animal, but the one player i saw continuously pummell everyone in his path was Yippe Kay Yay.(May have been hacking, back then i couldnt tell a haxor from a whitey) :lol:

Good Times.

-OZ-Zedekiah

awesome smgers but when it came down to working as a team and just pure wins, it goes to modus operandi.. dman, warmachine, shizm, angelus (was abit in sfa aswell, many others) etc etc. I wonder if mo* is still around somewhere

morbit

lol hands down best et'r of all time......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................(FKQ)BATOU!!!!!!!!

:lol: smash use all

Antagonist

Frogma said:
Since we are reminscing - remember how the YoY guys had to change their tags to (whystarwhy) because some servers had a filter that would kick any yoy players? God those guys were head and shoulders above everyone for a while there.
haha remeber when we had em 2-1 on SW oasis and they were too afraid to set up a forward defense so they just straight out started back, we lost that round by 10 seconds too... and ended up losing the game 3-2.. and hawkee slutted for us when he was actually pro lol..

Messenjah

]haha remeber when we had em 2-1 on SW oasis and they were too afraid to set up a forward defense so they just straight out started back, we lost that round by 10 seconds too... and ended up losing the game 3-2.. and hawkee slutted for us when he was actually pro lol..
Heard this story to many times from you guys :p It was the first time they'd played the new SW oasis wasnt it? :D

Nah, that's a pretty good effort!

Frogma

Yeah I always liked dG. They were all so individually good but were the biggest bunch of disfunctional bastards you could get.

Antagonist

Frogma said:
Yeah I always liked dG. They were all so individually good but were the biggest bunch of disfunctional bastards you could get.
ahaha weren't they just.. we ended up poaching half of them with darkstalker, blindklown, Grass, Forsaken and i think even ransom played a few games for us
o the good old days of like 2004 where there was 80 teams on the ladder on 50 of them were special.

Death_Reincarnated

extremist said:
man if only et could be revived .... would be so good.
Be thankfull that ET is still alive, that there are still regulars/old timers playing it that newcomers/noobs still play on at least one FULL server.

Even the level of pub play has dropped IMO, back when i converted from RtCW there were no rules like we have now, nor changes..it was simple and HARDCORE gaming with 16v16...I must say I miss that kind of gameplay..and It was GG even against Ulti/Memphis and others who came form ETPro and played on ETPub servers.

Its falling appart and hopefully CyberGamer can revive ET in AUS that little more :)

-OZ-Zedekiah

extremist said:
Antagonist said:
Frogma said:
and hawkee slutted for us when he was actually pro lol..
yeah I blame my internet and shit computer lol But im afraid to say. I CAN STILL OWN YOU FLEKZ YOU NOOBLAH BOBBLAR lolol. Ulti on the other hand is quite skilled and always has been, but flekz you will always be a fanboi and never be at the top unless ulti feels like carrying you so nerrr, As if be cut just cause I didnt want to play seriously though. MAN UP BOIS.

blusky

They mean competitive ET is dead, not newb pubs.

Death_Reincarnated said:
Even the level of pub play has dropped IMO, back when i converted from RtCW there were no rules like we have now, nor changes..it was simple and HARDCORE gaming with 16v16...I must say I miss that kind of gameplay..and It was GG even against Ulti/Memphis and others who came form ETPro and played on ETPub servers.
Like 90% of the OZ community has never experienced a ladder match/proper organized scrim. It's sad because that type of gameplay is far more superior in every aspect than your hardcore 16v16 pub matches...

Competitive ET in AUS is basically dead compared to what it used to be.

Death_Reincarnated

-OZ-blusky said:
They mean competitive ET is dead, not newb pubs.

[quote="Death_Reincarnated":1ll93kvg]
Like 90% of the OZ community has never experienced a ladder match/proper organized scrim. It's sad because that type of gameplay is far more superior in every aspect than your hardcore 16v16 pub matches...
Competitive ET in AUS is basically dead compared to what it used to be.[/quote:1ll93kvg]
Players who PLAY competitively would join ETPub servers...thus making it really GGs, you dont get that thesedays because those players dont play ET or the ET competitiveness has died so they have moved on...but I assure you few years ago even players on ETPub servers could own.

As for scrim matches..its a totally different game play/style. It has its uberness in its own way like ETPub server filled with greatly skilled players.

Status
Not open for further replies.