• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Hi from Porce

Hi there, I'm porcelain! i'm a 20 year old music student from adelaide.

I've been playing CS 1.6 mostly for a long while now, but lately I've been playing TF2 quite a bit, and met some OZ players on a TF2 server and they seemed pretty awesome, so I'm just checking out what you guys are all about!.
I didn't realise that this was a multi-game clan, so that's pretty cool! I notice you have a cs source clan too, but I'm not so into source - so you should make a 1.6 clan as well! :>

Hope to see some of you around hopefully in-game!

Synonym

G'day Porcelain, welcome to OZ! I'm glad to see that we managed to make your game last night enjoyable. :D :D

I look forward to playing with you again soon.

Kind Regards,
Synonym.
(In-game alias: Sexual Harassment Panda).

Synonym said:
G'day Porcelain, welcome to OZ! I'm glad to see that we managed to make your game last night enjoyable. :D :D

I look forward to playing with you again soon.

Kind Regards,
Synonym.
(In-game alias: Sexual Harassment Panda).

haha thanks man ^_^ any server with Disney tunes playing is likely to make my night pretty enjoyable!

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Welcome to the forums Porce.

Come join our Teamspeak channel if you have a mic. Will get you familiar with the OZ trade fairly quickly :)

Best Regards, BR & Have Phun.

noobItUp said:
HI Porcelain

Apologies in advance if I pee on you or try to take a dump on you.
Well that's a welcome you don't read every day O_O

thanks y'all for the welcome, and lol @ 'welcome to OZ', it makes it sound like I'm Dorothy ;)

Synonym

porcelain said:
noobItUp said:
HI Porcelain

Apologies in advance if I pee on you or try to take a dump on you.

thanks y'all for the welcome, and lol @ 'welcome to OZ', it makes it sound like I'm Dorothy ;)
Somewhere over the rainbow...

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
porcelain said:
Welcome aboard porcelain.

I like to try and make inventive / lame jokes based on peoples names in intro threads. Yours happened to be a bit of a slam-dunk.

noobItUp said:
porcelain said:
Welcome aboard porcelain.

I like to try and make inventive / lame jokes based on peoples names in intro threads. Yours happened to be a bit of a slam-dunk.

ah of course of course. I always forget about that. lol

Spidonkle

Hey, music student in Adelaide you say?
Do you go to uni? Which one? :)
I know someone who is doing music at the Adelaide Uni there.

Welcome to OZ! I hope to be playing TF2 with you in the future.
And you can perform music on TS.
OZ bitches love music. :p

Spidonkle said:

heh, hi Spidonkle, love your totoro av :)

I was at Adelaide University studying at the con but i hated it so much it made me want to stop playing so i left there, and now I'm in my last year studying music at TaborAdelaide (which is a private Christian university, so it's smaller and not as well equipped, but I'm learning from the best teachers in Adelaide and to me that's what counts most) i love it but i can't wait to finish, I've had enough of studying for a while i think.

Spidonkle

porcelain said:
Spidonkle said:

heh, hi Spidonkle, love your totoro av :)

I was at Adelaide University studying at the con but i hated it so much it made me want to stop playing so i left there, and now I'm in my last year studying music at TaborAdelaide (which is a private Christian university, so it's smaller and not as well equipped, but I'm learning from the best teachers in Adelaide and to me that's what counts most) i love it but i can't wait to finish, I've had enough of studying for a while i think.
Considering I want to study in Adelaide I will consider this.
Also thank you. :D

Biggest welcome to you good sir! ^____^

Spidonkle said:
Considering I want to study in Adelaide I will consider this.
Also thank you. :D

Biggest welcome to you good sir! ^____^
aaaaaah actually it's good madam.

And don't get me wrong, adelaide uni has a wonderful music program... it is just not at all open minded and it isn't for everyone. they have two pathways - up-to-your-neck in jazz or up-to-your-neck in classical.

i was doing bass guitar there so automatically put into phail-jazz. i dont have a problem with jazz, it's just not my passion and so i began to hate it. if you are passionate about jazz or classical and BREATHE that style of music then *thumbs up* it's the place for you.

Synonym

Looks like you have another fellow female gamer Spidonkle. Also, on the topic of inflexible universities I totally understand where you're coming from.

Spidonkle

Synonym said:
Looks like you have another fellow female gamer Spidonkle. Also, on the topic of inflexible universities I totally understand where you're coming from.
There are no females on the internet.
I am a very manly man. D: