1. Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/
  2. server back up

Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 7 League Boots, Jul 27, 2018.

1. 7 League Boots

7 League Boots New Member

Hello OZ Clan & friends,

Been on the server a few weeks, and you seem a friendly welcoming bunch for the most part.

It's a great ET community here - there's something special about the 80% down under/NZ flags just as it is, but you do seem a great bunch. I'm not necessarily put off by the banter or when it has gone too far. For the most part, again ...

Well I've enjoyed spending time here when I can, and intend to carry on, so here's a what-ho from Blighty. Pleased to meet you.

P.S.
    I voted Brexit, but if Topcat's asking I'm like a super serial sjw and will discuss earnestly and for hours the plight of the worlds victims.

and edited because not meant to come across as criticising.
    I'm saying you've all been very nice,
    and even the edgelords don't put me off.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  2. phillgates2

phillgates2 Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to our little clan/server im not on as much any more due to life interventions :) but still like to dable on the server every now and then
    Hope to see you on sometime
    Phill
    Ps soz for some of the banter going to far

3. Teddles

Teddles Well-Known Member

Boots, welcome to our demented little flock. Whether you're de-stacking the teams, or artfully defusing the somewhat incendiary indulgences of the more uncouth members of our clan, you are a breath of fresh air.

cccdfern likes this.