• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Holly Keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is Holly Keys I live in America and I was referred by my boyfriend eminem457, Also know as Malachi Castner. Him and I have been dating for over 1 month now and I'm really excited to meet all the owners on minecraft.
Not mention I'm 14 at the time. Crystal lake IL, is my hometown and I'm not going to say where I go to school because of creppers. No I don't have a minecraft account sadly but I hope my boyfriend will get it for me for our 1 month anniversary or something like that :). I sometimes use eminem457 account but he is usually on the server doing something that I have no clue about. I would also love to know what this Teamspeak is? No, I don't have a mic because my girlfriend [Not Lesbian] but just a close friend that I lived with my whole life and she broke it while getting ready for a date and broke my 300 dollar mic. But, anyways I would love to meet the owners on TS3 as they call it. The only one I know is MalaWolf when I was on eminem457's account or was it someone else. Well in conclusion, I hope to enjoy the OZ and meet new people. Sorry this is so long but what is OZ clan and how do I apply for mod?

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
Hi "Holly"

Eminems place must be so fun being that 2000Jeep and Eminem and yourself have all the same IP's... Apply for mod, where might I ask? Without a minecraft account you would not be known on the server, it would be unlikely that anyone would allow you to be a mod if they do not know who you are. You have to join -OZ- before applying for mod and you do not reach the age requirements.

Welcome to the server...
I suspicior a rodentia
Cowsy

eminem457

Banned
The reason why it's the sane ip because 2000Jeep lives right on block and I set it up for him. Next, Holly came over to my house so I can setup the account so I would back the shit off of Holly and way to go with greeting new people CowsWithGuns and Joke. You know I don't think this is nice environment. I think that could of been a little bit nicer then shouting out IP.

Dale248

Well, Welcome Holly :) Instead of jumping in on that lovely little war that's starting to brew I'm just going to say Have fun! and can't wait to see you play on the server soon.

~Dale

eminem457

Banned
I think the war could of been prevented if CowsWithGuns shut his mouth about the IP. This would of all never happened! Welcome Holly :)

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, I only mentioned it because I thought it must be fun at your place with all the people you have around Eminem =\. I am not sure why you are aggravated towards me.

I also asked what mod position to apply for an pointed out that if it for minecraft, not having an account means you cannot actually be a mod. It is impossible to set permission for someone without an account, and, before a person can be accepted they must be known, and, helpful on the server already. Next time I wont point out to someone how they become a mod if they ask a question then?

Joke :D

Maybe because there are some serious trust issues with you: first you lie about your age in an attempt to gain moderator status, then it just so happens that 200jeep, your girlfriend, and yourself, all have the same IP address. As the owner of the server, Cows needs to know if the people applying for mod are legit, or in this case, actually exist. So forgive Cows/Myself/others for having a little joke at your expense. Apologies if Holly does exist (with that said she does type in a more literate manner and can separate sentences).

But Holly, if you're afraid of "Creepers" why would you set your full name IRL as your forum name? A little bit counter-intuitive, don't you think?

Lucky

The thing is eminem457 two separate Computers cant have the same IP....unless hooked to the same router. Your Friend Jeep lives down the block..so im assuming a few houses away which means he would have another IP different from you. I could be wrong...but from what i know they must be set up on the same router to have the same IP. Unless you are using a proxy.....which i doubt

So things you say are a bit fishy.. that's all. Joke is right there is trust issue with you on the servers at the moment.

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
I suppose since I apparently started the "war" I should finish it too.

All of the points stated above are true, Eminem is not really trusted on this forum because of multiple issues. This includes lying on their moderator application and being unhelpful/spammy on the forum.

This clan is open for people younger than 15 to read and join in to an extent, but, the minimum age is there for a reason. Most of that reason is maturity. Eminem is playing the victim in this thread, and another he started, making it seem like my fault.

If you talk straight with me (i.e. direct and honest), I will do the same to you. I picked up on the IP only because of the very weird and inconsistent story of "holly keys" and the remarkable similarity to Eminem's usual writing.

Read the thread and judge for yourself, if you think I was harsh at any point you are welcome to PM me or one of the administrators about it. You can find them here: http://www.overzealousgamers.com/showgroups.php

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.