• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

I miss you all

Doggins

Hi Everyone,

You've probably not even noticed but I haven't played in a while. This is due to a few reasons:

1. I have a dodgy boot disc in the CD drive, and I cant turn on the computer, because it tries to boot from the CD. The eject button is broken so I can't eject the CD. I cant see any way in BIOS to disable the CD Drive, and whenever I try any other boot option other than UEFI boot thingo, nothing works. So computer is fucked.

I could just remove the drive physically, but I'm lazy... But also for reason 2:

2. We have just moved house and the computer is not set up. I could just set it up, but that'd be pointless due to reason 3...

3. We have no internet at the new house, back in the good ol' days it was quite easy to get ADSL, but I'm guessing because NBN is around the corner nobody wants to bother installing the old ADSL lines anymore. I think I'm getting somewhere with Telstra, but it might not be connected for a while.

So there are my 3 reasons why I havent been on, and probably won't be back on, for a little while. So nobody rage quit forever while I'm away, I look forward to catching up with you all when and if I eventually return.

Lots of love,
Doggins
xoxo
:trump:

Baker Street

ET Moderator
Hey there Doggins. You certainly have a shitload of computer probs.

I've just started playing again - been away for a while too.

A fair few old regs (man are they old) are making a come-back as well.

I think I'm getting somewhere with Telstra
Ever the optimist :D

Hope to see you soon.

matilda

DerpLyfe
Ted said Bakes is your father, dog.
Is there any truth to that or is it more fake news from the sjw?

(BTW, we've noted and discussed your absence at length.)

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
1. I have a dodgy boot disc in the CD drive, and I cant turn on the computer, because it tries to boot from the CD. The eject button is broken so I can't eject the CD. I cant see any way in BIOS to disable the CD Drive, and whenever I try any other boot option other than UEFI boot thingo, nothing works. So computer is fucked.
Do you have a paperclip? If so poke it into the little hole in the cd drive door and it should pop out. And in the bios you would need to change the boot order, so put cd drive last.

Doggins

There is a new problem, we didn't move the computer desk from the old place to new, infact it was smashed up in to small pieces. So now the first priority is a new computer desk, then I can worry about the other items before I ever make it back.

I hope I'm not missing Beach

P.S We now have foxtel and I've discovered this wonderful invention called Television so I haven't even thought about silly computer games lately.

P.P.S still miss yas