• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

I'm Back !

*RwS*

Hi guys,some of the old timers may remember me from such servers as Griffith and maps such as FIRE ZE RAIL-GUN !
I was a player on -OZ- ages ago (5 years I think),and sort of gave up after a while.

I forgot about this place until I got a couple of notifications in my email about failed attempts to gain access to my account here,so thank-you wanna-be *RwS* haxxor,if it wasnt for you I wouldn't be wanting to play wolf again !

Any oldies about still?

cheers,

Runs_with_Scissors

Joke :D

Not sure if you remember me, but I remember you! You were in OZ for a bit, back when HaPpY and Joy were still in OZ/playing. I think Frenchy still plays a bit too.

Welcome back good sir

*RwS*

-.-

Who could forget you ? :D

Yes,I still remember HaPpY and Joy and me old mate Horus,BR and a plop ton of others.I'm thinking of reinstalling ET but .mods do my head in.I just want to have a casual pew pew !

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Scissors me old mateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

reinstall now please.

thewholecake

hello! :) welcome to cake's server. all new entrants must pay a pudding tax to cake of $1. but cos u an old schooler cake reduce teh fee to 50 cents. welcome back!

*RwS*

:p

Things have changed a bit since I last lived on the ET server here.Now have a gorgeous baby girl who takes up most of my time and a cranky mrs who demands the rest of it. I'll be playing ET socially on and off when time permits and the mrs aint looking haha !

catch ya all soonish !