• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Introductions..

brutey

Gday everyoone, after finding out this is one of the last active et communities i figured I'd introduce myself =)
I'm not one for forums but I'd love to be apart of whats left of this brilliant fps game, as i have been playing online ET since age 13 (18 now).
My in-game name is brute / brutey, i live in Melbourne Australia.. big on pc gaming and of course mary jane.
Looking forward to playing with you all in the Oz server, don't be afraid to say hello :]
Peace <3

-OZ-Zedekiah

Heya brute!! long time no see! good to see your still alive, and all grown up too. I remember you when you were 13.. now your 18 wooow.. Well welcome to oz matey :D :D

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Hey mate, really hope you have many good games and last here a while. Always check back to the forums for updates/ news ect..

Cheers, BR

Hicksy

gday brute.

any question or queries can be posted in the forums in the right section you usually get an answer pretty quick.

other than that see you on the server and enjoy the GG :D

WELCOME

:rnade:

brutey

<3

Also.. was wondering if there was a page with all the etpub options.. for example i've been seeing a lot of players kicking their grenades >.<

Antagonist

yeah there is heaps of crazy stuff on this server... u can kick airstrikes, grenades etc and when you kick them they become yours.
you can change classes with dead teammates to plant that critical dyno when the engie dies etc.
throwing knifes, needle poison, goomba's (land on enemys head).

nelots

brutey said:
<3
Also.. was wondering if there was a page with all the etpub options.. for example i've been seeing a lot of players kicking their grenades >.<
Usually you can get that by pressing "Esc" then clicking on 'etpub' for the options.
Generally all the quirky things can be done with the 'use key' which is by default the 'f' key unless you've redefined the command to another key.