• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

invader demoted by whom i wonder

OZ Invader

invader was demoted cause i said pls put fucking server back up wtf its a joke
mybe i should leave cause iam not welcome anymore here

matilda

DerpLyfe
Invader, as I told you in-game, abusing the staff when the ET server was down was unacceptable.
As a level 5 'recruit' you were on probation.
It was determined that you are not suitable for clan membership at this stage.
Feel free to keep playing but don't abuse the staff again or you may face a ban.

Ulti

dont ban him!!!! haven't seen a person like this in years on these forums, most entertaining person here!!

TopCAt!

Indeed invader followed half the process but tagged up a bit soon while being aware the application had not been granted.
Also note that the server can sometimes go down, it is an inescapable situation. Becoming mad about it is pointless

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
Also note that the server can sometimes go down, it is an inescapable situation. Becoming mad about it is pointless
This, the guys were working on it and posted up so everyone know what was going on. Carrying on like a 12 year old minecrafter than saying oh i was just kidding isn't something we would expect from a clan member.

nelots

Shit will get real if it involed me so settle down and sign up to some testosterone hormone replacement program to battle your periods.