• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Ipswich motorway innundated

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
UQ, QUT and Griffith University have all sent out notification of some services and most classes cancelled for the next few days until the end of the week.

Synonym

Black Racoon said:
UQ, QUT and Griffith University have all sent out notification of some services and most classes cancelled for the next few days until the end of the week.
Lucky for me that the killer hill I climb every day to get to Uni is stopping it from flooding. Though I got evacuated yesterday from work as well.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Unfortunately the very heavy rains are heading west down into Victoria and flash flooding has already begun in southern regions of Victoria. There has also been reports of the North most sections of NSW inundated and flooded as well. Please stay safe!

The Admiral

Rescue boats were sent in to get 100 people out of St Lucia. UQ and QUT Garden's Point are going to be the worst unis hit by far.

On a plus, my assignment is due Tuesday instead of Today now =D

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
The Admiral said:
Rescue boats were sent in to get 100 people out of St Lucia. UQ and QUT Garden's Point are going to be the worst unis hit by far.

On a plus, my assignment is due Tuesday instead of Today now =D
Blackbaord is down, how did you even find that out? I can't even get my assignment to start it..