• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Is there a band that are worse than Nickelback?

Sunncaeks

There are bands way worse than Nickelback, Brokencyde and other hipster trash springs to mind.

But in terms of Rock. No. There is not another band worse than Nickelback.

blusky

This thread was created because a girl was arguing with me on facebook about how nickelback are a good band I need to get some taste.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I would tie Nickelback and Brokencyde equal first in the running to be the worst band ever!

Flekzor

hahaha nickelback pretty pharking terrible deffinantly in red hot contention for worst band ever

Sunncaeks

Facebook... You should like... add me... Lol.
have you joined the group for Nickelback being bad? I know I have.

POORLY WRITTEN AND GENERIC ROCK LYRICS! HELL YEAH!

i0nwr1t3r

Please DO NOT ASSOCIATE nickelback with rock music,that's an insult to ppl who enjoy that genre! :rnade:

A few years ago,I walked into a independent record store & saw bon jovi in the heavy metal section,I said to the guy at the counter "There's been some sort of terrible mistake,bon jovi is in the metal section".

His reply still haunts me now " No ,that's right!" & I still think WTF!!!

nickelback,for when LAME just doesn't seem insulting enough. :D

Frogma

I had this same discussion with some friends a couple weekends ago. The argument was eventually won when someone started singing that 'how you remind me' song over the top of all the discussion. By the end even the haters were involved in an epic drunken singalong. Bust it out next chance you get.

Sunncaeks

i0nwr1t3r said:
Please DO NOT ASSOCIATE A few years ago,I walked into a independent record store & saw bon jovi in the heavy metal section,I said to the guy at the counter "There's been some sort of terrible mistake,bon jovi is in the metal section".

I'm forever finding BS in the metal section at Real Groovy. Lol. I'm pretty sure they're trying to troll us. :/

We should hurry up and get ourselves a JB Hi-Fi down here tbh.

Joke :D

G-Train said:
Pearl Jam - Seriously overrated sheet and like Nickleback, every song sounds like the one before.

To be honest, Nickelback and Pearl Jam are both good bands in terms of musician talent, but they fail to apply this talent in any of their songs, and end up with boring, generic, rock lyrics and riffs, almost all of which are just simple chord progessions.

nelots

Everyone knows the best singer in the world at the moment is this guy!!!

[youtube:3lg0ijzb]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cz7iMOiG34I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cz7iMOiG34I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube:3lg0ijzb]

And the hottest I'll tap that ass goes to SuBo!

Joke :D

Antagonist said:
ladies and Gentlemen that was joke coming out of the closet, all salute his red hair and homosexual tendencies
*scratches head* what are you on about?

Sunncaeks

nelots said:
Everyone knows the best singer in the world at the moment is this guy!!!

[youtube:efmj1iqt]cz7iMOiG34I&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/youtube:efmj1iqt]

And the hottest I'll tap that ass goes to SuBo!

Lol. Just lol.
I also fixed the youtube thiNgo in teh quote. Lol.

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE USE BBcode PROPERLY

WickedFizz

On the risk of being the odd one out... Nickelback are awesome, yeah i no i hear bitches all the time saying... "all their songs sound the same" along with the 3 string theory.
"I'd come for you", "Rockstars", "Figure you out" all are awsome and their millions say that for themselves.

But i'd agree with Joke, spot on! =]