• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Ivanatinkle Cleared Up! Last Post Regarding Him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcdavid

Ah no. I didn't ban evade this one. How would you even know what i did? Do you watch me through my window? No, so piss off. I'll get it sorted with-out your interference. Ktnxbye.

The Admiral

Guys, stfu about David being banned or not. Make a new thread. Respect the forum rules.

Joy is older than ET. Unless Ulti uses time hacks, he hasn't been playing it for longer than she's been alive. If he does, then he deserves to be banned for time hacks.

If he wants to make another appeal, he can. People are meant to make ban appeals for themselves. Only them and OZ members are meant to post in them.

OZ Admin/Mod, lock this thread please. They're just making more work for you all.

Coincidentally, Last I heard from BR was that David was meant to be banned but had possibly been unbanned by someone else. Feel free to abuse him all you want ingame and via PM on the forum, just try not to increase the amount of work for the OZ admins. They've worked for ages (well, BR has. Most of the others have jumped on the band-wagon at different points in time. I think.) to make OZ so successful, so show some respect and try to lessen the work load for them.

Peace, chill out and relax guys. It's just one and a bit servers for one game. ON THE INTERNET.

Lestat

paralysis said:
ulti has been playing et longer than you have been alive joy. Every person whos been around longer then 2 weeks knows that ulti doesnt hack, he's just a bloody good shot. The amount of times you guys ban him then unban him is ridonkulous and you should get a grip. Probably the most banned and the unbanned player i have heard of, the same story over and over against since ogn.
Correction,Probably since PTGN or even Node lol.And if was to be found that Ulti botted,I would be disappointed very much so.

I know that the part in bold is an exaggeration but it is funny none the less as ET was released in 2003,So unless JoY is 5-6 then i doubt that would be true ahahaha.

Edit: didn't see Admiral's post.

matilda

DerpLyfe
paralysis said:
ulti has been playing et longer than you have been alive joy. Every person whos been around longer then 2 weeks knows that ulti doesnt hack, he's just a bloody good shot. The amount of times you guys ban him then unban him is ridonkulous and you should get a grip. Probably the most banned and the unbanned player i have heard of, the same story over and over against since ogn.
+1

Personally, I'm not enamoured with ulti/doug/vincent*/ivana/whatever-his-name-is ... but he is probably the best player on OZ.

And we can only improve our skills by having guys like him (+ blusky, pod, muerte etc etc) on the server.

Kindly reconsider the ban.

Lestat

I think actually that the cfg's ulti uses ...(pushes the boundary's of the game to where its almost HACK like) and that was only one of his old cfg's that i tried waaaaaaay back.

nelots

-OZ-Quackk-Rawr- JOY said:
Ivanatinkle, your ban remains as demos have been seen
Might I ask who were the admins/Oz staff responsible in reviewing the suspected demos? and please provide the level of experience from those said admins/OZ staff. It might be of interest to pass those demos to people like Blusky and POD for further review if you haven't done so yet as they have a better understanding and will be able to spot the abnormal tracking.

As everyone else who've had the displeasure of playing along ulti, he doesn't hack, he pushes the boundaries of the game with his config and uses a whole lot of scripts which is borderline at best.

Lestat

i would like to see myself these demo's as ya know what i have done in the past... i am pretty sure i Qualify as a what would u call it "hack cop" lol.

JoKeR

Ulti is damn good ill admit. But there are players twice as good as him still. In australia guys like riCo and in europe players like Buchji, sNoOp, mAus ect. Id hate to think how quickly they would get banned if they came onto the server.

Joke :D

-OZ-JoKeR said:
Ulti is damn good ill admit. But there are players twice as good as him still. In australia guys like riCo and in europe players like Buchji, sNoOp, mAus ect. Id hate to think how quickly they would get banned if they came onto the server.
riCo is fking amazing.

In correlation to the response, i know an american clan who have started banning players they see as being too good, as they are mainly targeting noobs and people who just want to have a good time. Isnt Pub more of a noobs mod anyway? And Ivan/Antag/Ulti always complains about how "Oz server is shit" etc. So why cant he just live with GA7 and other ETPro servers?

refer to my previous post aswell

Bambi*

Ivanatinkle, your ban remains as demos have been seen
can ya post the demo up for us to see?
coz i was playing with ivanatinkle (whoever it was) day before yesterday, and i didnt think he was suss.

and also Happ who played as Fragg'd Ya your behaviour is skinning the line. Take this as a personal warning, i will be watching.
better watch out happy :p

HaPpY

Ivanatinkle, your ban remains as demos have been seen and also Happ who played as Fragg'd Ya your behaviour is skinning the line. Take this as a personal warning, i will be watching.
Goodluck with that, new alias new ip and staying under the radar
Dont like the threats btw
Wat a sight coming onto here and seeing that...

CHRONIC

Joke =D said:
[quote="-OZ-JoKeR":f5f28e2g]Ulti is damn good ill admit. But there are players twice as good as him still. In australia guys like riCo and in europe players like Buchji, sNoOp, mAus ect. Id hate to think how quickly they would get banned if they came onto the server.
riCo is fking amazing.

In correlation to the response, i know an american clan who have started banning players they see as being too good, as they are mainly targeting noobs and people who just want to have a good time. Isnt Pub more of a noobs mod anyway? And Ivan/Antag/Ulti always complains about how "Oz server is bobbla" etc. So why cant he just live with GA7 and other ETPro servers?

refer to my previous post aswell[/quote:f5f28e2g]

Because hes banned from etpro =]

G

Alright, i posted to clear up things - damn not start new stuff :) but its alright i dont mind. Anyway as to your requests of a demo, i would just like to say that i dont have it fraggle has it and since there is such a strong demand to see it i will kindly request to publish it into the open. I hope that will make you guys happy but i would also like to note one more thing in my post

inconjunction with abuse on a oz member, i would like to repeat this. You guys play on our server and we are willing to play along together as long as you guys do not abuse, harrass, or insult any of our members, regulars or other players. Do not cause extra trouble for yourself by getting out of your way to make remarks that are offensive.
whether or not he was hacking, he remains to serve his ban due to the lack of respect he served to a follow oz member. I admit - i dont know the guy personally and i believe he is a great player, but since now that he is banned it will give him more time on WOW and he will be happy about that :) And sorry if there was a misunderstanding but i did not ban him. Wait, let me repeat that I DID NOT BAN HIM! thanks :) SO please keep my age and the fact that i cant play out of this, i simply serve as a spokesperson and im not here to start more trouble.

I will get the demo and publish it here and we can have a friendly talk over it but dont get too hyped up cause it seems by the end of this debate, the one we call ULTI will already be unbanned lol :) btw. if et is older than me then its older than you too para

Status
Not open for further replies.