• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Jakeer445's application

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeer445

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?
Hi my name is Jake. I currently use the username jakeer445 for almost every game.

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.
Well this is a hard question because I could give it so many answers. I enjoy snowboarding, playing piano, basketball, baseball and of course gaming. my favourite movie is the matrix and my favourite book is The Giver by Lois Lowry.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?
I have been playing on OZ for a long time and I have seen many friendly admins helping out players and I really wanted to be able to do that. I am very kind to players on OZ and it would be a pleasure to join the clan.

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?
My favourite gaming consoles are pc, PS3 and xbox360 and the Nintendo game cube. My favourite games are Grand Theft Auto 4, borderlands 2, Call of duty and on the pc Minecraft.

Do you own a microphone?
I own a microphone and I know I have said it before but it would be a pleasure to join the OZ clan thanks for taking the time to read my application and I hope that you can give me a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.