• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Joseph2409's junior moderator application <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

joseph2409

Joseph2409's Junior Moderator Application
6/12/2012

Name and Age.

My name is Joseph
My age is 18

First name is just fine, thanks :)

Life, Events and FUN stuff.

Well, where to begin.
I guess I should start with the day I was born on a bright sunny day. Birds chirping. Flowers blooming. in the Spring of 1994 :)
as all kids, I grew up (somehow) playing soccer from a young age and going to school. I remember on a hot day of summer in kindergarten, A Aboriginal man was brought in to talk about the Aboriginal spirituality. Needless to say all of us being little kids, everything kinda went straight in 1 ear.. and could you guess? that's right :) right out the other! (who knew!) but he told us about how they would eat ants (sugar ants) during the next lunch break, I decided to make it a mission to find an ant, it wasn't long before I found said ant, and decided to try and consume it.... Lets just say... I didn't eat it.. it kind of bit my tongue and I cried. that memory will always stick with me.

Around the same time in my life, my mother was diagnosed with a brain tumour, and went into hospital for about a year. Being so young I didn't understand or really comprehend what was really happening, so. Dad took me and my brother to lightning ridge, I cant really remember why, he had something to do with a opal company called EOpal
attending the school there, I thought i was cleaver to use play, plastic money, to convince the canteen ladies to let me have a jelly cup :D (best day of life up to that point so far!!!)

my mother ended up passing away at the end of last year, and it's actually one year since tomorrow (7th)

I don't really remember much after that for quite a while.
I now attend a catholic school in my senior year of education (and i assume you know what that's like Mr admin who reads this :) )
I no longer play soccer ( as of this year) and now do Tae Kwon Do. I have a Job as well obtaining my own income at a nice steady rate.
my focus after education is to go to uni and do medicine, and if I do not achieve high enough ATAR ill do whatever it takes to do it.

Position applying for.

as the name suggests, I would like to apply for the Junior Moderator Position within the server.

Why I think I deserve this position

I wouldn't say I deserve it more then the next person really. I have been on the server for quite a number of months, before the reset occurred. Unnecessary Detail Removed

Past Experience

I used to host a server by the name of "Creative-Craft" for a good 2 months, it was never at any one point empty.. EVER. It was a hard time consuming position as everyone had creative freely, (I know not the smartest idea) but i managed it well, setting up my own permissions for players, I could easily identify griefers and in 5 seconds flat i could un-creative them, jail them, and convict and shame them with a player rank in capitol pink letters of "GRIEFER" I never banned them just shamed them. I have hosted other mini servers for friends, such as jooru and thatlvl3dude. I have been a Co-Owner on a server before that was open for about 5 months before they couldn't pay any more.

All Sorts Of Stuff!! You have left me to decide ;)

since you have left me with this honor of presenting you with "all sorts of stuff" i present you with this!

[rabbit] a bunny rabbit! :)

thank you for taking the time to read through the much of the above writing.

sincerely

Joseph2409

(before applying, I did not hold a -OZ- clan member, which I have applied for now)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dale248

+1 on the well set out application joseph :) and the bunny rabbit is a subtle, yet cute touch. Well done!

Oh and please, lets not turn this into a flame war, if you really need to talk about this take it somewhere less...public. (skype)

~Dale

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Please refrain from posting such things, if someone thinks something is wrong with an app, they are free to say so...... in a private message, to one or all of the relevant admins/leaders located here.

i0nwr1t3r

Guys this is an application , leave admins to respond the application based on it's merits.
MC Admins feel free to delete off topic posts.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers Junior mod Minecraft, your application has passed.

You now have access to the OZ Jnr Mod Commands.

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Status
Not open for further replies.